News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Super Bowl Discussion

Started by Cory, February 07, 2010, 05:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

I hope a terrorist bombing just hits Manning only.

....and that after hes "carted" off the field, the game continues. Then They DQ the Saints for slandering by Kim Kardashian flashing the Refs, so then they give the super bowl to the team with the fattest coach.

In a tilt for the ages, Andy Reid and the Eagles weigh 210lbs more than Rex Ryan and the Jets after Freddy Mitchell jumps back on the Eagles bandwagon.

*wakes up*

....fuck manning, and fuck the saints....but I guess fuck the saints less.

No homo.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Double G

Kinda seem the Saints went downhill a little and putting old man kicker in for the 51 attempt wasn't too smart. If number 4 was kicking than it would've been viable and do-able. No point in doing something out of your kicker's range. Then the interception.

Always next year. And the year after.

I personally think Cory's first post should've haven the Eagles the ring but I guess not. :P

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

BEARS in a shock inclusive on the night!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Bryan Payne

Quote from: Cory on February 07, 2010, 05:13:42 PM

....fuck manning, and fuck the saints....

Cory quit hating because, as an Eagles fan, you've never had the privilege of having a quarterback of the quality in *this* football game to cheer for.

Double G

Quote from: Bryan Payne on February 08, 2010, 01:59:15 AM
Cory quit hating because, as an Eagles fan, you've never had the privilege of having a quarterback of the quality in *this* football game to cheer for.

BURN!

Westbrook is/was the man for the Eagles anyway.

Doug E Fresh

Did anyone just see the Browns win the Super Bowl last night??!!  WOO HOO!!!!

Actually go Saints.  They have a  cornerback Usama Young...I used to be his boss.  Glad he has a ring.