News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NFL Offseason/Draft Thread

Started by Cory, February 11, 2010, 10:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Boldin traded from Cards to Ravens for a 3rd, 4th round pick this year.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Fnord

Quote from: Hollywood Hondo on March 05, 2010, 03:51:34 PM
Coles wasn't a surprise. He really underperformed last season an wasnt the replacement for Houshmandzadeh we had hoped he would be. The big rumor around here right now is T.O., and since he and Ocho are good buddies, it may happen. All I know is, they need a deep field threat. I don't know that at TO's age, he's that kinda threat anymore.

Personally, I'd rather have Kevin Walter back if they're gonna settle for Owens.

TO and OCHO on the same team?!  They would become my most favorite team.  Especially with Benson as RB!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Fnord

Quote from: Cory on March 06, 2010, 12:20:06 PM
Boldin traded from Cards to Ravens for a 3rd, 4th round pick this year.

Bolden on the Ravens giving Flacco a legit WR.  That excites me and I'm sure Flacco!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Bryan Payne

scares me though in relation to the cards.  that was a pretty light price tag for him.

Cory

^ boom.

Especially where they wanted a 1st and 4th last year from Philly.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

I think they overpaid Peppers, but he'll definatly help that d-line, and when healthy, Peppers/TommyJones will be pretty sick.

Fnord

They probably did overpay him, but they need him. 

PS: I think it's funny that Sir Ian Monks is such a Chicago Sports Fan and I'm not sure why.  lol

Bryan Payne

Another off season, another rap charge against Big Ben.   I mean dude... once you've been burned by this once... lay off the skank you know it's going to happen again.

Cory

Santinio Holmes from the Steelers to the Jets for a 5th.

Thats absurd.....

RickRampage

Also, it's old news and not in here, but yeah, here it is.

Jets Release Thomas Jones
Jets Sign Rackers
Jets Sign LT

Cory

Cards signed Kerry Rhodes from the Jets

Cory

Brandon Marshall from Broncos to Dolphins for 2, 2nd round picks.

Fnord

Quote from: Cory on April 16, 2010, 01:05:27 PM
Brandon Marshall from Broncos to Dolphins for 2, 2nd round picks.

Chad Henne with a real target now?  Nice.

Hondo

Yep. It's put up or shut up time for Henne now. He's got weapons. If he can't get it done now, then he's not the guy.

And before we get into the same ol conversation, Pat White isn't the guy. At all. No way, no how.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty