News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NFL Offseason/Draft Thread

Started by Cory, February 11, 2010, 10:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

I doubt Henne is the guy, or Pat White.

I think if Pennington can stay healthy, hes their guy.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Dan Marino was there guy for a number of years and won ZERO superbowls.

None of these jokers will make a difference.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ash Bombay

Henne is decent. With Brandon Marshall there they will do better, but I don't see them going all the way or anything.

I can't wait till Bradford comes to the Rams. Now the Rams will just have to fix the rest of there team.

Bryan Payne

lol you mean now the Rams just have to find an offensive line to keep him from going the way of Carr/Harrington and be sacked into career oblivion.

Cory

Eagles got Ernie Sims from the Lions for a 5th.

Sims was a top 10 pick 3 years ago, really excited about seeing what he does on a actual defence. Total steal.

Cory

1st round of the draft tonight

fucking hate the seahawks for taking earl thomas...thought he would go to philly for sure.

Cory

well we traded up, and could have got earl thomas.....but we got someone I never heard of.

Black Death

Dez Bryant ...Yeah the Cowboys with awesome pick
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Bryan Payne

Dallas needed a reciever, but considering their past with Antonio Bryant, Terrell Owens.. I think I would have prefered them going for Aerellius Benns.  But we'll see.

WTF moment of the night....

goes to... Oakland.  Man if they were going to punt that bad why didn't they just trade the pick to Pittsburg and add Big Ben to the roster?  Proven superbowl winning qb instantly makes them at least a .500 football team contending for a winning record another year or two maybe a playoff spot.  Massively epic opportunity flushed down the drain.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Hondo

OK, no one else has brought it up yet, so I will...

Tebow #25 to the Broncos....wtf dude lol.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Is everyone being a bit hard on Tebow? Possibly.

Ash Bombay

It's ok. Tim Teabag to the Broncos is a great pick. Teabag will be starting in the league in a few years, by the league I mean the CFL. And Josh McDaniels will be his coach there too.

Sam Bradford, FTW . Now if the Rams can do something else to build around him.

Black Death

I hae no problem with pick ... kyle orton and brady quinn,  might as well get tim tebow too , hey can't get worse , plus tebow could be a solid player
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ash Bombay

I just don't see Tebow running over cornerbacks and such in the NFL as he was doing in college. Just not going to happen. And his jumping lob that he does, NFL linemen will bat that shit back into Tebow's face every time. Tebow being a pro, i'm not against. Tebow being selected in the first round, I'm against. Because too me, Tebow is just a new version of another Heismen qb who couldn't play in the pros. "Eric Crouch from Nebraska anyones?" And Crouch was faster, and could atleast catch. Just sayin.