Big Ben Won't Stop Raping Women

Started by Hondo, March 08, 2010, 07:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Surprised this thread hasn't already started.

And of course, today we hear his denial. Yeah, like he was gonna say, "Yeah, I did it."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4976276

Discuss.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

It's like Mafia.  The more you say you're innocent, the more the masses go 'Yeah right."

Bryan Payne

it wasn't started because it was merged with the off season thread lol

Bryan Payne

You'd think the guy would learn though...  once you've been burned on this kind of thing once it's time to lay of the skank.

Of course that's assuming that it's false, maybe he really is a sleaze ball... I guess we'll have to wait and see.  Not that we'll definitely ever have answers with that kind of thing...  is she at least more attractive than the last one?  'cause.. damn Ben..  that last one looked like Linda Tripp.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Reminds me of last season when we played the Steelers and I spent the entire shoutbox conversation reminding Pittsburgh fans that their QB was a rapist, here is hoping the Centre becomes a character witness!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Exile

they guy has been coco for rapo puffs since college. Of course if we lose him and Dennis Dixon is our QB (whom i love) the city will riot over having another black quarterback. Ah pittsburgh. Clinging to our guns and religion so hard that we have indentions in our skin.

chunkylover

In england we have a clock with exactly the same problem...

jagilki

The title of this thread sounds like it should be a TV Sitcom.