News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

McNabb traded from Eagles............

Started by Cory, April 05, 2010, 01:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Payne

Freakishly hard guy to move on his last year what was he owed... I forget the exact number but something like 11mil.  Hard to get true value for a 33 year old qb owed that much money that a lot of people think has already played his best football.  And with the draft approaching harder still...  personally I think they should have waited until draft day and tried to move him for next years draft picks.  But they are obviously taking steps to cure the "generation gap" we talked about on their offense. 

If they are able to pick up another running back in this draft, add more of the wildcat element with vick, and then use kolb in the standard set.. it could be impressive.  The only hic up in that game plan is that we all know that Andy Reid is never going to go ground and pound even if you gave him a Berry Sanders, Bo Jackson and Walter Payton (in their primes) stacked backfield. 

So what we're probably going to get is a qb controversy as they are in danger of not making the playoffs for the first time in a rather long time..  and a schizophrenic identity on the offensive side of the ball.  With that being the case, I'm sort of with Cory they're going to NEED that CB who's name I can never spell right so I don't even try...