News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

BIG RAPING BEN SUSPENDED!

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, April 21, 2010, 04:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

And apparently looking to offload him...thoughts?
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Fnord

Ben is too good to pass-up.... so what if he rapes and pillages every now and then...  ::)

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Hondo

Won't happen. Not with that huge hulkin contract.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Cory

6 games wayyyy too much.

I would say maybe 2 and a fine.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

just a lil' rape, never hurt nobody.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

jagilki

Doug E Fresh

Being a Browns fan, this is like an early Christmas fan. Rapelisburger can suck it!

Ash Bombay

Doug E Fresh musts be the owner of the Browns, because not even ohio fans like the Browns.

Hondo

Quote from: Jack Benevolence on April 22, 2010, 11:22:12 AM
As a Seahawks fan, I wouldn't mind if we picked him up...of course, after last year, I wouldn't mind if we picked up anybody.

What, no faith in Charlie Whitehurst?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty