News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NFL Fantasy Draft?

Started by Cory, May 23, 2010, 09:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Im currently doing one for the 'real' football, but if maybe guys like Ian and Payne are up for it once that drafts done, might as well do a NFL fantasy draft.

We could do a simple one like a fantasy league:

QB
RB
RB
TE
WR
WR
WR
K
DST

Or we could go all out and pick every position. It'd be a long as hell draft, but id' be up for it.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Fnord

What are we talking about here?  Just a random draft of our best team?  This isn't for Fantasy Football, right?  Too early for that...

Either way, I'll be in.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Cory

Yeah draft.

Like every game, well do it if we can get like 6-8 people intrested.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Bryan Payne

yeah.. we could just look into maybe getting a league somewhere that could be interesting.  I'm in one that's a keeper league you carry over like up to two tagged players from year to year.. makes it pretty interesting and definitely makes the draft more strategic and really makes people dig deep for rookies if their keepers go south.

Fnord

That's what I wanna know.  This a league or just a random draft?

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Bryan Payne

well.  realistically I guess a lot of that is doing to depend on if we have enough interest to support one too.

The Dudester

I'd join Fantast football in a heartbeat!!! My first year I finished 4th, and last year I lost Inet access and ended up last in a 12 team league.

I LOVE FF!!

Fnord