News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Union Jacks (Seattle)

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 11:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Cerveza?  Beer?  I was offered a beverage meng! 

Well, first I'd assess to ensure that the patient wasn't in immediate danger.  When dealing with broken ribs, there is always the possibility that a splinter of bone could puncture a lung.  Once I'm satisfied that he's in no danger, I would work on breathing, stretching, and perhaps some reiki therapy.  If, after treatment, the patient is still in discomfort, I would consider a mild pain medication, for a short time.     

Rob

I think The Rockets President said something about beer.

~~~~

Thao, I want to employ you. Lets start at 2 years, what is your desired salary?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

TOMAS WALKS AWAY DISAPPOINTED

I'd like $2 million for myself, with an additional $1 million donated to Doctors Without Borders.     

Rob

Thao, I'm very happy to do that. I'll add that to our confirmed deals now.

Diana, those the additional $1m come from our public relations budget?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Where it is a part of Mr. Nguyen's contract, it would come out of the PR budget sir.  Crumpet? 

Rob

Please, buttered, thankyou.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Actually sir, my apologies.  I seem to have made an error in my previous advisement to you.  Salaries come out of the 'Salary' budget sir.  Anything additional agreed upon, such as Mr. Nguyen's charitable donation, would come out of the 'incentives' budget.  I feel positively awful about cocking this up sir.  I do apologize. 

Rob

Don't worry about it. Remember though, in the Queen's language apologise is spelled with an S, not a Z. We aren't Neanderthal Americans are we?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

DIANA MARVELS AT HER PRESIDENTS ABILITY TO HEAR THE DIFFERENCE IN PRONUNCIATION.  SHE SECRETLY WONDERS WHERE WHY HER ENGLISH ACCENT FAILED HER, AND WHY SHE HAS BEEN CRAVING MCDONALDS LATELY.

Rob

Diana, wipe the drool from the corner of your mouth.

By the way, I'd like to get a cat for the office. What do you think of the name Florence?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

I'm terribly allergic sir.

Rob

Oh well nevermind, lets get a dog instead!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

I'm terribly allergic sir.

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

*A-CHOO!!  A-CHOO!!*

The shelter brought this beast over sir....

*SNIFFLES*