I'm going to call it Winston!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

*SNIFFLES*

Of course sir.

*SNEEZES*

Rob

Diana, take a pill for heaven's sake! You're getting your snot on the upholstery!

What's the time frame for scout reports? 
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

*SNIFFLES*

Right away sir.  Expect scouting reports in the next day or so.

*SNEEZES*

Rob

Lets get Rory McCaul's agent in the office please.

I'd like to sign Rory to a 2 year deal, what sort of money is he looking for to make that happen?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Jerry Hunt here.  I represent Rory, and we want $8.5 million and $1.5 million of promoting from your PR budget. 

Rob

Can we agree on $8m with your 1.5 PR? We would like to fit valuable pieces around Rory, Jerry.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Rob

Great.

Lets talk to Benjamin Lancaster about signing Lightning to a 2 year deal also.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Rob

Whilst Benjamin is here I'd like to also discuss the possibility of signing Jacob Stance who has failed to agree terms with the Rebellion.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Mr. Hollands, Commissioner Powers here.  It has come to my attention that you are requesting to speak with the agent of a wrestler who is currently still in negotiations with the club that drafted him.  Regardless of how well, or how poorly these negotiations are going....and frankly, I have to question exactly how you know what is going on inside the Rebellions offices....your attempt to contact Mr. Lancaster is considered tampering.

You will be assessed a $1 million dollar fine, to be paid out of either your PR or Incentives budget.  Another tampering charge will result in a MUCH more severe penalties.  Please submit the paperwork for the fine before continuing any further business.  Have a nice day. 

Rob

Mr Powers I will not be submitting a fine until I receive clarification on the fact that this is a rule that was not in the TCW handbook and has seemingly been invented on the spot. I expect a warning before such punishment
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Mr. Hollands, let me ask you a question.  What exactly do you believe the point of holding a draft is, if another club is able to swoop in and try and sign anyone else's draft pick, before negotiations are over?  There wouldn't be much of a point, would there?

Let me make this easy for you.  You have 2 options.  The first option is, you can pay the aforementioned fine.  The second is, since you believe that the draft is a free for all, you can choose to NOT pay the fine, but to compensate for that fact each one of your draft picks will be allowed to negotiate with any other club that they wish, at the same time as your negotiations.

Which will it be? 

Rob

If I pay the $1m fine from my incentives am I able to speak to Benjamin with regards to Jacob now?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

After just checking the latest updates on my iPhone, it seems that Stance's camp has walked away from the negotiating table.  As the latest news story would suggest, Jacob is now a free agent.

Now Mr. Hollands, I need a decision.