News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Union Jacks (Seattle)

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 11:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

I aim to appease the TCW office. I do not want an unhappy commissioner on my hands. I will pay your fine from my incentive budget.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Rob

Now, Benjamin Lancaster please. We want Jacob Stance and Lightning on our books as soon as we can, please.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Jacob is the hottest free agent in wrestling right now, so while we are very excited to hear your pitch to join the Union Jacks, but we won't be making a decision at this time.  Give us your pitch now, then send me a private message with your offer.  Once all offers are in, we'll make a decision.

Now, onto Lightning.  We're looking for a 3 year deal, $6.5 million dollar a year deal.   

Rob

Firstly,  Mr Lancaster I am happy to accept that deal for Lightning.

Now, the thing with Jacob Stance is, we would like to bring him to the Union Jacks very much. Nowhere else in the world is Jacob able to experience the competition quite like TCW. Frankly, the CWA is not going to be at the same level of competition, they are the minor leagues and they will pay like the minor leagues. Jacob deserves to be on a stage where the whole world can watch him and appreciate him. I plan to put him on that stage. He is a talent, there's no doubt about it, so consider this offer and make the right decision, Mr. Lancaster.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

I will relay all of that to Jacob.  I'm sure you'll know when our decision is made.   

Rob

Get me Jerry Hunt,

I want to sign Ms Fuentes for 4 Yrs at $4.5m. What do you say Jerry?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Rob

Fantastic Jerry! That puts a big ol' smile on my face!

Lets see what Mr. McCarthy wants for Thunder!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Look at the jacket......SEE the jacket.....become ONE with the jacket....let the symbol of the jacket flow through your veins.....   

Rob

Time is money, talk to me about Thunder. I want him for 2 years.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Rob

I will take that Sir. Thank you.

Is it possible for us to talk to Thunder and Lightning now?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Fear the sight of Lightning!

Tremble at the sound of Thunder!

Rob

Hello gentlemen! It is truly a delight to meet you both. Can I interest you in a cup of tea whilst you tell me what your plans are in TCW?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Men drink beer!!  Cerveza's for all!!

We are here to do one thing.  Win.