News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

TO released

Started by Gary, March 05, 2009, 12:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Oh yes, NFL's version of Kanye West (in the egomaniac way), Terrel Owens has been released by Dallas.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Exile

i actually am quite suprised just because of money lost. Now im curious who is going to pick him because hes only going to want to play on a team with championship potentional and the biggest teams i can see making a play for him is maybe either the Giants (so they can drop plaxico), the redskins (but they might not have the cap room now), the jets (again cap room issues), and the one team that truly can afford him is Tampa Bay who dumped off a ton of players well over TO's age in order to get young again.

Needless to say I dont see him liking a single one of these choices and Rosenhaus has to be pulling his hair out (which gives me a happy)

Mike Storm

Have they said where he is going?

Demonology

I could see him going to New England. I know Brady would love to have a reciever like him.

Exile

they havent said where hes going.

no way he goes to the pats, ill put money on that

Cory

back to Philly

muahahahahahaha.

*wakes from dream*

Damnit.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Maz

Already stated, Skins' aren't interested, and I'm glad of that decision. We haven't even used what we had yet..

Although seeing T.O back in an Eagles Uniform ... Oh man, the image and raucous that would bring.

"You let our fearless leader on defense go, Then you let slip pass you a great receiver in T.J Houshmanzadeh ... and all we get in is a Terrell Owens? Again?"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Bring back Art Monk is what I say fuck this prima donna off.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Maz

Quote from: Sir Ian Trumps on March 05, 2009, 01:23:59 PM
Bring back Art Monk is what I say fuck this prima donna off.

QFT +11 pts.

Yeah, but it'll take just as much time to re-instate him back in as it did to get him into the HoF. But that would own all if a little 'Art' was to come ...

Rebel Child

Saw this on Yahoo news..

----------------------

Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:36 pm EST
The teams that don't want Terrell Owens

By MJD

Terrell Owens is still technically the property of the Dallas Cowboys, so it would be against league rules for other teams to go on record as saying they are or aren't interesting in acquiring his services (though that hasn't stopped the Redskins).

ProFootballTalk.com, though, is keeping a list of teams that have made it known to them through "league sources" that they have no interest in Owens. As of right now, that list includes:

The Dallas Cowboys.
    The New York Giants.
    The Washington Redskins.
    The Baltimore Ravens.
    The San Francisco 49ers.
    The Minnesota Vikings.
    The Atlanta Falcons.
    The Cleveland Browns.
    The San Diego Chargers.
    The Philadelphia Eagles.
    The New York Jets.
    The Tennessee Titans.
    The St. Louis Rams.

And the Eagles and Dolphins are listed as teams that are expected to join the list soon. Donovan McNabb and Bill Parcells are the president and vice president of the "Terrell Owens Deserves a Giant Wedgie Club."

But there are no real surprises there, except maybe a couple of mild ones. The Redskins are always worth mentioning whenever an expensive free agent is available, and the Vikings wanted T.J. Houshmandzadeh badly, but whiffed. I guess they're only in the market for sane receivers.

--------------

Article here:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/The-teams-that-don-t-want-Terrell-Owens?urn=nfl,146116

Blankman

The Rams won't touch him.

Too big of a price tag and we're already signing/will be drafting help on the OL anyway.

Cory

.....he signed with the Bills yesterdat afternoon.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Blankman

In my defense I WAS asleep all of last afternoon and played NCAA Basketball 09 much of the evening.

jagilki

ARGH!

As A Bills fan... aRGH!!!!!!!!