Aintree Grand National 2009

Started by Smash INC, April 04, 2009, 08:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smash INC

It's a tough race for a lot of horses, some of which won't even reach the finishing post.

I'm placing a bet on Kilbeggan Blade, Kelami, State of Play and Irish Invader so let's hope one of them wins the damned thing.

Duckman

I've got £4 on Hear The Echo.

£4 on Off Shore Account.

£4 on Kilbeggan Blade - each way bet.

I won £40 last year picking the winner so fingers crossed again for this year!

It's the only horse race I ever pay attention to or bet on, gotta love the National.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Kendell Smith

I got Kelami on the sweep in work

Dazz

I've got my money on Kilbeggan Blade and one of the horses I put my bet on last year, L'Ami. I'm not surprised that a lot of us have money on Kilbeggan Blade, his form recently has been fantastic... so he's bound to fall on the first.

Kendell Smith

I just threw some money down on State of Play and L'ami

Dazz

I nobody wins on a nothing horse. How the hell does that happen? Oh well, there's always next year.

Duckman

Bloody 100-1 shot wins it!  Fucks sake!

The bookies will be laughing all the way to the bank after the one.

Hell of a showing by Comply or Die right enough, winner last year and 2nd this year is pretty damn good.

I was on for a good £130 quid with Off Shore Account in the lead.  Until he started going backwards after the second to last fence!  Damn it!

Ah well, just have to wait till next year to try again!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Kendell Smith

I won something, not a lot though. State of Play each way  8)

Smash INC

State of Play on an each way.

But still a bloody 100-1 horse wins it! Guess it goes to show that the National never fails to piss off the punters.