News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NBA Playoffs

Started by Gary, April 26, 2009, 08:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Who 's watching? Who you rooting for? Who you think is getting to the finals and winning??

I'm rooting for Dallas, but I know the finals will be Lakers vs Cleveland with the Lakers sadly taking it.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

KevinHill

KOBE BABY!!!

Yeah Lakers are going all the way this year. Get the title that the completely paid for roster of Boston stole from them. I dont think Celts will make it to the finals. It'd be better storywise for LA if they did, but without KG I dont see it. I dont see the Cavs doing it either. They will become the choke artists of NBA. Always make playoffs, even win the first round, but never wins it all. I see Magic slipping into the Finals, being that forgotten 3rd team. Of course then its 2 of my favorite teams (other being the Hawks) in the Finals.

But nothing beats Kobe.

Gary

[/center]

KevinHill

meh I hate Lebron, Ray Allen, and Peirce. I wanna hate KG because he went to the Celts, but I remember he used to be one of my favs back in the day.

Gary

Shiiiiit Denver fucking owned New Orleans tonight 121-63!

[/center]

KevinHill

Gary

[/center]

Logan Taylor

Quote from: Gary on April 28, 2009, 04:14:11 AM

hilarious

:(

I said from Day 1 it was the dumbest trade the Pistons have made in a long long time. Give up the ultimate team player for a ball hog.

The only upside to it was they freed up a shit load of money and have a slim chance of signing LeBron as a Free Agent next Season. I highly doubt that will happen, but like I said there is still a slim chance.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Gary

to be honest the Bulls are playing fucking good these play offs and it wouldnt surprise me cavs vs bulls in the east conference finals with dalls vs laker in the west, and those two series are gonna fucking rock.

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Getting in Miller and Salmon was a big trade for us particularly since Deng is non exsistent most of this year and is now on the shelf. Derrick Rose is pretty awesome and having someone like Kirk coming off the bench giving us minutes as the one or two guard is great.

We have a very deep bench in Chicago thats one thing we got down well. We knock off the Celtics and I honestly believe we can push any team in the East. The Magic will be tough of course as will The Cavs, but we peaked at the exact right time. Watch out for the Bulls.

KevinHill

yeah Bulls are scary good. I wouldnt be surprised if they beat Boston in the first round.

Lakers win in the end though.

Mike Storm

KOOOOOOOBE!

Yeah, jumped on the Lakers bandwagon. But I jumped on it the first year they didn't make the playoffs for the first time in 10(?) years. Gone through the pain of the Phoenix Suns but this year is the year!

Side note, anyone else hoping the Bulls eliminate the Celtics in the first round? So close to winning game 5 today.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Of the three games we have lost to the Celtics we have only had one poor showing to say we are considered their inferior. I am thinking we take the game in Chicago and ride the momentum into a historic 2nd win in Boston shocking the world.

Come on lads!!!

Cory

I dont really know much, but Im watching, and cheering for the Celtics, even if they have been bit by the injury bug.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE