News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NBA Playoffs

Started by Gary, April 26, 2009, 08:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

can't wait for tonight Bulls vs Celtics game this series has been fucking awesome.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Damn straight mate, I have to admit I am very nervous. The Celtics have only dominated us once so far, but this game 7 could be very tricky for us.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

JohnS.

To be honest, I think it's gonna be hard a fuck to come into Boston and beat the defending champs at home in a game 7, but anything can happen. The Bulls have impressed the hell out of me in this series.

I just think the Finals have kinda already been decided. It's heavily leaning toward Cavs/Lakers...I really don't see the Finals shaping up any other way.

Cory

Things aint looking good for the Bulls atm.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

KevinHill

pulled it to a 7 point game to end the 3rd. Time for Gordon/Rose to take over.

Cory

Bye Bye Bulls....put up a good fight tho.

KevinHill

a helluva fight. Probably the best first round series ever. Acutally it was the best first round series, and up there with any series in NBA history.

Gary

hahaha Lebron MVP...121 to 109 fuck KOBE!

[/center]

Level-One

I was pulling for the bulls in that series, sucks to see them go.  >:(

However; I'm a Lakers fan through and through. Kobe is going to SHIT on YOU.  :D

KevinHill

Thank you Level One!

Go ahead Gary, ignore how the Lakers beat the Cavs and Celtics back to back earlier this season. Whatever helps.

Gary

im not a cavs or celtics fan...but i fucking hate Kobe

[/center]

Jose The Law Ramon

Right, because we all KNOW how important that regular season wins are in the post season. I mean, I remember how the Cavaliers sweeping the Spurs was important, right up until the Spurs returned the favor in the postseason. Here is where you really see what a team is made of. I'm sad my Spurs couldn't pull it out against the second biggest choke artists in the NBA - the Mavs - but when Ginobili went down, I knew we were through, especially seeing as Barry decided to follow family footsteps in joining Houston.

Right now, I see no way whatsoever for the Celts to beat the Magic, and tonight's game proved it. Without KG and Powe they don't have enough bodies they can afford to use to foul Dwight Howard, and he's going to rip through whatever defense they want to try and put up at him like it's little more than tissue paper. Throw into that the fact that Boston has no one that can matchup against either Rashard Lewis or Hedo Turkoglu, and the front court of the Magic should easily dominate the series. As for the Hawks/Cavs? ... LeBron. 'Nuff said there.

In the West, I can easily see a Denver/Lakers matchup in the conference finals, because Dirk is seeing too many hands in his face when he goes up to shoot, and Terry hasn't had to face the kind of frenetic, tough defense that George Karl likes to throw at other teams, while the Lakers will eventually go past the Rockets, whether it take 5 or 6 games. From there, it's going to be Lakers/Cavs, and - much as I hate to say it - the Lakers are going to win it. LeBron is good - really good... really really good, but even with the cast he has now playing to their absolute best, they can't possibly match the total teamwork that the Lakers are putting in. And a good finisher always loses out to the best closer. I just hope that LeBron is finally able to prove me and the rest of his critics wrong and show that his team is more than capable of winning a championship, just to show Kobe he needs a tougher, more physical inside presence than the shrinking, cowardly Pau Gasol.

Gary

btw...what the fuck happened to the Lakers tonight?LMAO...it sure wasnt Kobe's day

[/center]

Jose The Law Ramon

The Lakers in general are a soft defensive team, so they rely on overwhelming you with a ton of points ala the Suns, but they at least do play some good team defense from time to time.

Cory

Tough loss for the Celtics last night, dug too much of a hole, but made a nice run at the end.

But don't worry, by the end of this series....Brian Scalabrine FTW