MLB - Manny Ramirez suspended 50 games for performance enhancing drugs

Started by Geordie, May 07, 2009, 12:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geordie

Manny Ramirez Suspended

What makes me sick about this is not only the fact that another celebrated hitter has been caught, but the fact that he's losing over $7,000,000 over the course of the 50 games.  People wonder where the bloody economy went wrong, how about starting with professional sports.  Disgusting.

Quote[Today at 02:28:53 PM] Black Death: i thought  rettop had a raping promo
[Today at 02:28:55 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: I know I did a snippet in a Rettop RP once, is that what you meant?
[Today at 02:28:59 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: ...
[Today at 02:29:02 PM] Black Death: yeah
[Today at 02:29:13 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: I think EVERYONE is sigging that, BD

Ash Bombay

So the fool waived his right to appeal, and agreed to sit out 2 months, and lose nearly 8 million dollars. He must've known he did some good shit. Why do they have to go after Manny so hard after the Dodgers jumped out with the league best record. Go back to picking on ARod, the fool is in the same boat as Manny imo.

Niddy

Oh, another 'Manny being Manny' moment. He has a rep for being lazy, so him not appealing kinda makes sense under those circumstances.

Rebel Child

Or maybe he was hoping that the drugs he was taking wouldn't get out into the public eye that he can't get it up.

Cory

Whatever...another thing blown out of proportion....he'll get his fine. Move on.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ash Bombay

Basically.

What I don't get is....How are they picking on all these people who have blown up the stats, when everyone in baseball is on the roids? Seriously. Get over it, it's a level playing field.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

It's simple if it makes the news and makes people care, the hope is that we will forget all about the economy.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

kingtut307

The guy could practically pick and choose when he wanted to hit a homerun or not, amazing.

calvin