News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NBA Draft

Started by Jay Jefferson, June 23, 2009, 04:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay Jefferson

I am looking forward to the Draft this week as I am every year around this time. Hopefully my boy Jodie Meeks goes in the first rounds, but I highly doubt it.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I heard a few rumours it is suppose to be a weak draft this year? I dont get good coverage on college hoops over here. Anyone comment on that?
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jay Jefferson

Quote from: Sir Ian Trumps on June 23, 2009, 06:11:54 PM
I heard a few rumours it is suppose to be a weak draft this year? I dont get good coverage on college hoops over here. Anyone comment on that?

It is a weak draft there is no great players in this year, but there is very good players.

Cory

Blake Griffin is a beast.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jay Jefferson

Quote from: Cory on June 24, 2009, 05:03:28 PM
Blake Griffin is a beast.

Yeah he is. I was hoping James Harden or Evans would have went to the T-Wolves

Jose The Law Ramon

Mostly lots of role players to be had. A few exceptions (Rubio, Griffin, Curry), but for the most part the people drafted were either for role filling or potential upside. How lucky am I as a San Antonio Spurs fan that not only did we mange to steal RJ off of Milwaukee for two of our oldest players and Amir Johnson from the Pistons, then get DeJuan Blair, one of the best offensive rebounders from the NCAA last year (since we've NEEDED offensive rebounding for about 5 years almost)?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I like what the Spurs did with Jefferson to be honest.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'