News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Been Bugging me all day...

Started by Ally, August 29, 2008, 12:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ally

Where the fuck are Man City getting their money from all of a sudden?

No money all summer, owner has his assets frozen, former owner loans them 10m to pay wages...things look grim.

Then out of the blue, Kompany comes in for 6m + wages.

Wright-Phillips is on a reputed 80k a week, + transfer fee.

Wheres this sudden cashflow come from?! Corluka move to spurs is apparently back on, so who knows, i still dont see how that would bankroll Kompany and Wright-Phillips transfer fees and then his wages weren't so high that they can afford Wright-Phillips and Kompanys.

I smell something dodgy....

I never make predictions, and I never will.

Cory

Aren't they owned by a Chinese billionaire? That'd probably do it.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ally

Taxin Shinowatra is the Thai Prime Minister and he has had his assets frozen and had an arrest warrent put out for him.

If it IS him thats funding it, its massively illegal.

Black Death

mafia ....   ;D

sounds like a new player is backing them and keeping it under wraps
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Zombie Gunn

I don't have even the slightest clue of what you guys are referring to.  It's in the sports forum so I assume it's a sports team, but never heard of Man City.  It sounds interesting as hell though.

Ally

Its Manchester City Jesse, Manchester Uniteds local rivals.

New development, a Dubai consortium has placed a bid to buy them, anyone heard anything else about Taxin?

Duckman

According to the reports this morning the deal has gone through as of last night.  Shiniwatra is no longer the owner of Manchester City.

In huge news, they just had a bid of £30 million accepted by Spurs for Berbatov!!  If that goes through for the first time in a long time Man UTD are going to be left looking like dicks.

It's the corporate arm of the Saudi royal family who have bought the club.  These guys have more money that most countries and plan on making Man City the next Chelsea.

This could be huge for the club, the city and the premiership!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Cory

.........fuck me. Thats,.....fuck.

Zombie Gunn

Duckman

Man City have just lodged bids for David Villa of Valencia, Mario Gomes of Stutgart and Robinho of Real Madrid.  All offers are believed to be in the region of £30 million each!

This is getting crazy!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Ally

HAhahaha Man City are offering for everyone under the sun.

Ronaldiniho to City no longer looks as stupid!

Cory

GOMES is fucking garbage. Why waste the money? He was EASILY the worst striker in Euros.

Black Death

this sounds great ...have no clue what going on
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

TaNK

Quote from: Jesse Gunn on September 01, 2008, 02:58:41 AM
I don't have even the slightest clue of what you guys are referring to.  It's in the sports forum so I assume it's a sports team, but never heard of Man City.  It sounds interesting as hell though.

Cory

Football (Soccer)....just incase.