News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2015 NFL Discussion Thread

Started by Cory, September 04, 2015, 02:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Cowboys   1-0
Redskins    0-1
Giants        0-1
Eagles        0-1

WE ARE STILL IN THE MIX!

Jon

Quote from: Justin on September 16, 2015, 08:04:41 AM
Cowboys   1-0
Redskins    0-1
Giants        0-1
Eagles        0-1

WE ARE STILL IN THE MIX!

But you're still the worst team.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Justin

The records indicate we are on par with the Giants and Eagles.

Jon

Quote from: Justin on September 16, 2015, 12:35:56 PM
The records indicate we are on par with the Giants and Eagles.

Except Eagles & Giants lost on the road. Skins lost at home.

J-Reb

Quote from: Jon on September 16, 2015, 01:12:49 PM

They also lost to an AFC team. Eagles lost to NFC and Giants was NFCE loss. The Redskins loss won't matter in the case of a tie breaker.

Justin

Quote from: Jon on September 16, 2015, 01:12:49 PM

Each loss counts the same. 

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

J-Reb

Quote from: Cory on September 16, 2015, 02:58:44 PM
The loss of DeSean tho,

Doesn't matter as long as you don't have a QB to get him the ball. As long as they keep Alfred Morris healthy- they'll be competitive. Won't be explosive but will hang around.

Jon

Quote from: Justin on September 16, 2015, 02:43:09 PM
Each loss counts the same.

Something the Redskins will frequently count this season.

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Jack on September 16, 2015, 05:28:17 PM
Tough way for a Seahawks fan to start the season. Agonizing all offseason about handing the ball to Lynch, only to lose the game by handing the ball to Lynch.

I'm not too worried about the season as a whole though. Will probably lose to the Packers this week and be 0-2 but think they'll build some momentum after that as they usually have slow starts.

Game of the week next week for me will be Buffalo/New England. Will be a good showing of just what those teams are really about this year.

For what it's worth they showed a stat during a recap that says Marshawn is less than 50% successful in his career in 1 yard to go runs on 4th down (something like 5/11), so I mean he's not the sure thing...

Cory

Pats/Bills is going to be really interesting....but the key is Gronk. He's looking like he's going to be un-coverable this season

The TeeJ of Philly

I'd take the under on that game, Rex knows how to bother Brady and this team is somewhat like his best Jets team, great D, talented back, and a QB that manages the game.

Justin

Quote from: T-Chen on September 16, 2015, 05:35:45 PM
For what it's worth they showed a stat during a recap that says Marshawn is less than 50% successful in his career in 1 yard to go runs on 4th down (something like 5/11), so I mean he's not the sure thing...

It also can be a blocking issue.

Black Death

right call , wrong play called ... trying to run out of the shotgun ,  it not how you use lynch , plus the left side of the line fucked that up .  it was blown up before he could get a head of stream going
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Running out of the shotgun is trash more often or not. One of the few things I dislike about Chip Kelly.

"We need one yard"

okay, lets have our running back have to gain 8 to get that 1 yard.