News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Need you guys to help

Started by Adam Wrong, November 09, 2010, 07:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Yeah but a 18 year old can get a credit card Gary, no reason even in your 3rd world country you couldnt mate.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

! JDM The Professional !

Man, I'd love to donate but I have shitloads of stuff I have to pay right now. Once I get everything sorted and am back from my holiday, Definitely sending some mula your way!! Just remind me lol.

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Gary

Quote from: Trumpers on November 11, 2010, 04:22:18 AM
Yeah but a 18 year old can get a credit card Gary, no reason even in your 3rd world country you couldnt mate.

Its called I have a credit problem...

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Kieran King

Finally getting paid on Thursday. Should be more than able to spare some of that for you.

Adam Wrong

With physical donations as well i now am at about £150! A huge thank you to all who have donated thus far. I will sport my efk tee underneath my Santa outfit and will display it for the run.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Got mine in my Brother.  Good luck bro
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Adam Wrong

dude - you are awesome.

Much love my hispanic brother from another mother

Adam Wrong

Russ and Triple B, you are awesome people. Plus physical donations, I am nearing £300!

I love you guys!