News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Cyclone Yasi

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, February 02, 2011, 06:22:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

For fucks sake, can mother nature give us QLDers a break??

Massive ass cyclone set to destroy allot of the already damaged North Queensland and send mass amounts of rain throughout the state, potentially flooding it again.

Looks like one natural fucking disaster wasn't enough...

Lets hope to God everyone is okay and the casulties are minimal.

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Mike Storm

God damn can the Earth give us a break?!

Our state is going to be fucked financially over the next few years. This will be an approximate $2billion cost. Add this to the floods and I'll be damned.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Mike Storm on February 02, 2011, 06:45:27 AM
God damn can the Earth give us a break?!

Our state is going to be fucked financially over the next few years. This will be an approximate $2billion cost. Add this to the floods and I'll be damned.

2 billion is the prediction, I am predicting more than that, not to mention fatalities. It was sad just now, watching the news and hearing folks on the phone who are stuck in their houses and emergency crews cant get to them. Fuck... :/

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Miles

Just to give you a rough idea,

The tail of the cyclone just hit us in Victoria in the last two days.

That's one BIG cyclone.

Good Luck Queensland

Rob

One of my best mates from when I first started school moved to Queensland when we were 13 and I've not heard from him for quite some time now. A bit worried but hey, you guys are in that mess...

Hope everything settles down and you all come out this ok, it's really shitty and I do wish our government would do more to help you
SixersEagles

[/center]

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Rob on February 04, 2011, 07:22:37 PM
One of my best mates from when I first started school moved to Queensland when we were 13 and I've not heard from him for quite some time now. A bit worried but hey, you guys are in that mess...

Hope everything settles down and you all come out this ok, it's really shitty and I do wish our government would do more to help you

I recently spoke to our state premier, she's done a great job leading our state through the floods and now through this. Thankfully things never turned out as bad as we thought it would in regards to the cyclone, still not good, but not as bad.

How about mother nature fucks off for a while now!!! lol

Regards,

JDM

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Mike Storm

Really? Did you speak with Anna Bligh? She's been so hated for the past few years and I've never really understood why. Her leadership through this has done wonders in bringing her popularity back.

Australia has been fucked this past month. First the QLD Floods which spread to north NSW. Then the floods in Victoria. Now the cyclone in North QLD. And NOW there's bushfires in Western Australia.

Welcome to our shores climate change.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Mike Storm on February 06, 2011, 08:33:12 AM
Really? Did you speak with Anna Bligh? She's been so hated for the past few years and I've never really understood why. Her leadership through this has done wonders in bringing her popularity back.

Australia has been fucked this past month. First the QLD Floods which spread to north NSW. Then the floods in Victoria. Now the cyclone in North QLD. And NOW there's bushfires in Western Australia.

Welcome to our shores climate change.

Such is life (aussie quote xD)

these things happen but us Aussies are strong enough to get through this crap, that's for damn sure!

Regards,

JDM

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs