News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Earthquake in new Zealand

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, February 22, 2011, 05:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

Earthquake in new Zealand. 39 confirmed dead, number suspected to rise much higher. Many buildings destroyed.

Too out NZ efk members please let us know you're safe

Fuck you mother nature.....

Many regards and best wishes,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Gary

Hopefully Kieran King's (he was worried about it last night) friend is ok!

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Rob

Not sure how many EFKers there are from New Zealand but for those of you that are, or have family or friends there, hope you're okay! Australasia's had it pretty bad for the past 6 months, they need some luck
SixersEagles

[/center]

Kieran King

Personally, I'm too far away to be directly endangered. As of about 14 hours ago though, my friends and family down there are now all accounted for and are shaken up, but well. It was announced as 65 dead yesterday, but apparently that was a premature announcement. It's likely to rise though.

One good friend in particular had her work completely caved in, and while she wasn't blocked in, many others were. Everybody is now out of that building is now out, and there were some fatalities, though nobody she worked with directly.

It looks like a war-zone down there though.

Kieran King

Kenfucius

That fucking sucks, big-time.

Hope you and yours remain safe and well, sir, same to any other member of the EFK crowd from NZ.

! JDM The Professional !

Mother Nature really needs to get the fuck out of our hemisphere!

Kieran, I'm so relieved you and your family/friends are safe! I was worried (Although I don't directly speak to you) your part of the community and were in my prayers!

Glad you guys are safe.

Its set to be up to 300 dead. Fuck :/

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Dorling

I echo the sentiment from everybody else. Glad your family and friends are safe Kieran, and my thoughts are with those affected.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

My works finance director is on holiday at the moment in NZ and has been caught up in this apparently. I dont know to what extent, Kieran hope it all works out ok mate.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Duckman

I just echo everyone else's comments mate.  Hope everyone effected by this is ok.

Best wishes to you and yours.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.