News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

My big project

Started by Zombie Gunn, March 08, 2011, 03:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Gunn

I'm not planning on doing a big halloween display this year, so decided to make my kids a playhouse.  I've been posting on facebook if anyone has me on friendslist.  But figured I'd post it here so you all can see what I've been up to.

I'm really proud with how it turned out, though it's taken a month to get freaking flightsticks shipped to me.  Aside from that, and some painting touchups it's all done.

Zombie Gunn

Zombie Gunn

I always gotta have something to work on.  Whether it's efeds or real life, so this was it.  Tried to figure out what I would have loved to have as a kid and tried to make that.  It's got lights and sounds, that I frankensteined from a couple toys.  The whole thing is powered by a $30 ATX Power supply under the hood.

Jonny Briggs

Anyone else wish Jesse was their dad?

Looks awesome

Rob

Yes...

Jesse if ever there's a zombie apocalypse I'm finding you so you can make something to kill them all..
SixersEagles

[/center]

Travis Blaine

I was hoping this was about the return of Sanctuary...

Triple B

I, for one, think this is awesome.  Jesse does great stuff, outside of e-fedding and in real life.  And I'm sure most of the fun was building it.

I look forward to seeing you re-create the aliens from Battle of Los Angeles for Halloween this year, attacking the house.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

! JDM The Professional !

Papa gunn

Great work man!!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs