News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

A favor to ask

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, November 02, 2011, 09:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

EFK,

I would really love some feedback on my music. I am proud of every song I write, but I know there's always need for improvement. Vocally, I know I need to improve, but I listen to things I recorded last year, and things I recorded last week and the quality is increasing steadily. I record using my Iphone, so the quality of sound is always shit which sucks, but I make do. I love recording, I love playing, I love every aspect of music.

For those who remember- I was meant to be recording some stuff professionally this year, but it fell through for the guy was dodgy as the MeXuS (HWO 4 life)

The feedback I'm after is on the lyrics and musical content. I'm already aware my singing needs fine tuning. lol

http://www.youtube.com/user/foleyxl18?feature=mhee

That's the link to my channel. If you guys could give some stuff a listen and give me feedback, it would mean so very much. Positive and negative, it's all good. I strive to improve :)

Many warm regards,

Jordan.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs