News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Giving it a new post! THANK YOU!!!

Started by Adam Wrong, February 26, 2012, 05:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

Guys, the whole thing was fucking winning. Regardless of the result, I had a cracking time. Was supported the whole night by everyone. George Lamb was a bit of a bellend to be frank. Didn't speak to anybody off camera. Security on the other hand were brilliant. The guy opening the boxes lived round the corner to me up til recently and the massive black guy leading me out chatted to me specifically all day.

Made my personal runner for the day cry at the end of the day because apparently I am the only person to have ever gone up to all the people that helped me through the day, shook their hands and said thank you. I also was apparently the most gracious loser they have every had. I honestly am not that bothered that I didn't win. I know some people may call foul but look at it this way. I walked out with exactly the same bank balance as when I walked in so why should my happiness differ?

I had four people in the crowd. (Dad was grey haired man, then there was guy with long black hair, beard and glasses, the ginger guy and the dark haired girl in blue dress - girlfriend's sister) who loved the whole experience.

I am in the record books there for the highest first round win, highest amount binned and evidently I am still the best online player and top of all leaderboards...

I said I would go all out, balls out play and I am happy with what I did. Couldn't walk with the 11k as he would have had 40 seconds on his own. Pissed off with the buzzer issue and you aren't the only guys to say something but I am not bothered.

If you ever get a chance I thoroughly recommend going on a show like this. The effort they put in was spectacular.

Most of all I just want to thank each and every one of you. Your support on all efed related fronts. The pics by Simon are brilliant. Fucking quality. But the comments, the likes, the general support from all of you meant so much to me and I want to thank you now without waiting for the inevitable Brocolli on the next podcast. Your comments even got my mum choked up so thank you from the very bottom of my real life heart. It just proves the love you guys in the community show for everyone.

Drama Queen

I wish more people had this approach. With life in general. Glad it was such a great experience :)

Black Death

it was fun watching you bro.

I was so into it ,  my heart just ache at the end .

hear you had a great time  makes me feel good.

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Russ

You did everyone here proud buddy, our little celebrity! Loved all on EFK gathering round to watch MDK on TV and it was a great watch, you did awesomely!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Gary

Glad you had a great time MDK, in the end the experience is all that really fucking matters.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Rob

Heh yeah I was thinking that it was probably a fantastic time regardless of the money, (or lack thereof)

And you're welcome for me arguing your case on the Bank Job facebook page. These cunts were calling you all sorts of stuff so I set the record straight and told them what a nice guy you are.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Smash INC

Gutted that you lost but at least you gave it a good crack.

There wasn't anything wrong with your tactics now that I look back on it and at least this gives us all a new figure of hate for the next EFK Beef... or should that be Lamb?

Doug E Fresh

Just like I said over at SCW, the fact that you were happy with everything matters the most.

But we all here wanna beat up Scott lol.

T-Bonizzle

We all really got behind you. I was devastated when you were eliminated.

Maybe they'll invite you back to defend some of those records.

Ha those facebook posts are a riot.

Bruh

Solid effort, bro.  Like everyone else has said, you've made us proud!

Sabra

Adam, you really are fantastic.  This was fun, for everyone watching as much as you, and I could tell you were having an absolute blast.  I would have loved to have seen you win, but you were SUPERIOR in what you did.

This Means Something.

Thank you Meggie for the beautiful signature!