News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Kony 2012

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, March 07, 2012, 08:01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

KONY 2012

Friends, we must get behind Kony 2012. This must stop. Stand together, stand tall, we must stop Kony. Support this.

(Mod, please sticky this topic, we need to keep everyone aware)

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

! JDM The Professional !

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Adam Wrong

He's like Idi Amin... Luckily with the modern age, we can publicise a cretin like this for what he is.

Tezmission Black

I have watched the vid, signed up on the site and liked them on facebook, if i had a job I'd drop the 30 bucks on the kit.

! JDM The Professional !

I'm glad to hear you guys are supporting this. It may not be the worlds biggest issue, but uniting the world over one thing will create a chain effect. Well, hopefully. Lol

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

T-Bonizzle

I love a good opportunity to try and make government do what we want. It doesn't happen often enough. Sounds good.

jagilki

Tezmission Black

Chris Shields

Signed the pledge, posted the video on my facebook, liked them on facebook, and sent invites to a bunch of friends to sign the pledge. If I had any way to pay for it I'd already have the action kit as well.

Chris Shields

Quote from: jagilki on March 07, 2012, 08:13:37 PM
Rush, Rush, Rush, Rush..... *shakes head*

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2011/10/14/obama_invades_uganda_targets_christians
You gotta love the end of the transcript "Oh really, they've done horrible things and their leader is the top person on an international task forces list of targets? Well I guess we should have done our research, but they do claim to be Christians."

jagilki

It's amazing that somebody could spout off without knowing a fucking thing of what they are talking about, then after finding out they may be wrong, still stick to their guns.

! JDM The Professional !

Reading that article makes me sick. That cunt should go visit Africa and tell me the LRA are good christians. Fuckwit....

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Tezmission Black

Im wondering if that artical will make them second guess having him as one of there culturemakers.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE