News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Ian

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, June 23, 2012, 10:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snap

Happy Birthday! Please try to keep the International Iancidents to a minimum...

Nick

The godfather of efedding deserves a great day. I hope you had a blast!

Doug E Fresh

sorry im a tad late. happy birthday Ian!

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Smash INC

As always, have a good one. I don't have a witty message but the sentiments are real, have a happy birthday.

Justin

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Thanks all for the well wishes.

I am taking this week off as I am feeling a bit burnt out from work and wedding planning etc.. Also trying to get another job hasn't been easy.

Great weekend family get together was had by all and a few too many Saturday night. Got another weekend away this weekend with more friends celebrating it more carnage based. Thanks again for the shout outs all.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Duckman

Was away at the weekend, hence that late message - HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD BASTARD!!

Sounds like it was a good time!  Enjoy the week off buddy.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Hondo

How did I miss this golden opportunity to suck up?

Happy (belated) birthday!

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Justin

Quote from: Trumpers on June 25, 2012, 01:11:20 PM
Thanks all for the well wishes.

I am taking this week off as I am feeling a bit burnt out from work and wedding planning etc.. Also trying to get another job hasn't been easy.

Great weekend family get together was had by all and a few too many Saturday night. Got another weekend away this weekend with more friends celebrating it more carnage based. Thanks again for the shout outs all.

Wedding planning is a full-time job in itself....I remember those days.