News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Is it hypocritical?

Started by ¿PapaPancho?, August 26, 2013, 04:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon Tees

It's also largely common knowledge that Syria takes the New world Order conspiracy seriously to them it isn't a conspiracy and they want no part of a one world government. They also lack a Rothchild owned central bank. The first thing America does when they take over a country is put in a Rothchild central bank they did this in Egypt (even though they technically didn't take over the rebels did.) Iraq, Afghanistan you name it that's practically the first thing they do when they take over/install a US backed government. This could  be part of the reason that we "need" to go to war with Syria even though quite frankly what would happen is we'd replace one terrorist organization with another more or less. But the organization we'd replace the current one with would be one favorable to a one world government and wouldn't disapprove of having a central bank owned by one of the most powerful families in the world.

Or so they say.

How can you be so certain that anything you are told as "news" is actually true while at the same time that things you are told are "conspiracies" are false?

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

Mike Powers

*sigh*

I liked this thread better when I made it about time travel.

Hondo

Quote from: Mike Powers on August 28, 2013, 12:45:11 PM
*sigh*

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Rob

*sigh*

If only there was a way we could go back to how it was...
SixersEagles

[/center]

Alex Smiley

We could do it the CHIKARA way, and have Eddie Kingston backfist one of us to before the thread was made.

Vote: Tees

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

¿PapaPancho?

YOU MONSTERS! YOU RAPED IT!

GET AWAY FROM MY THREAD! ALL OF YOU

Kieran King

My bad. I retract my previous comment endorsing Tees to speak.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

To go back to the original point.

No it's not hypocritical.  The idea of true love, soul mates and things like that is not something that belongs to religion.  Hell that belief predates Christianity itself.  It goes as far back as Plato who while using god's for his reasoning, came up with the idea of humans being an androgynous species that were split into male and female parts.  They were than destined to spend their life looking for their other half.  The idea that we as a people see ourselves as incomplete until we find that person that helps us feel whole is a human trait, not a religious idea.  I for one am someone who strongly believes in the idea of soulmates.  Both as people who complete a part of you in a non romantic way as well as on a deeper level. 

As far as the time travel thing, i believe it is possible, but unless you are the one doing the traveling you will never know, since a change in the timeline would just end up being the creation of an alternate reality of which you are not a part of
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Mike Powers

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Talon

Quote from: Jon Tees on August 28, 2013, 11:09:44 AM
That's what they'd like you to think the more outlandish they make it seem the less likely you are to believe it even though it's true/could be true.

I do believe in the possibility of time travel including the possibility that our past may have been altered by people from the future. Imagine if the British actually won The Revolutionary War or if the South was victorious in the Civil War but these occurrences and outcomes were altered by time travelers.
What if someone with a screwed up life was supposed to be a powerful and influential person but through the efforts of time travelers their life was altered to become screwed up because the person becoming as they should have been would have somehow hindered the time traveler/benefactors. Maybe even romantic relationships were altered or destroyed by people using this technology like someone who wasn't in x place at x time being placed there and meeting someone who would have been someone else's future wife/mother of their children prior to that person arriving.

Isn't hte giant bold part the root of all conspiracy rubbish?

btw... I didnt even read the rest, just that first line and hit QUOTE.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Talon

*sigh*

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Strike

Quote from: GM AlexK on August 28, 2013, 02:23:05 PM
We could do it the CHIKARA way, and have Eddie Kingston backfist one of us to before the thread was made.

Vote: Tees

Alex K is a good man. Nuff said.

Level-One

No, it isn't.

However, I am an atheist and I don't believe in soul mates. There's billions of us on the earth and us as individuals would be compatible with thousands upon thousands, not just one. I don't buy that you met your ''soul mate'' at the bar down the road, at your work place or online even if you've been married for 25 years. That scope is so small. If you were somewhere else in the world, you'd be with someone else and they could very well potentially be your so called soul mate.

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't mean I'm into polygamy, cheating or anything of the sort; I believe in being faithful to one person, I just don't believe in this silly concept that there's only one person for all of us out there and that fate brought you together.

It's fairy tale feel good shit but if it makes you feel better, have at it.  ;D

Jon Tees

Do you believe that everyone has their "time" in life in which they can get married/start a family and do so successfully? Meaning if they attempt to do it sooner than when their "time" comes they likely won't succeed.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com