Do you believe the case against the Saatchi assistants were set up to expose...

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, January 03, 2014, 03:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

...Nigella Lawson

I can't help but feel that Saatchi has been able to slip into the darkness since the trial and this was all set up to out the personal private behaviour of Nigella Lawson. Discrediting her in light of 'that photo' of him choking her...

any thoughts or positions on this?
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Adam Wrong

I fully agree. The fact he physically abused her has been completely forgotten so that we could have this massive smear campaign on Nigella. The thing that really confuses me is the new show coming up. Will this be positive for the publicity of the show?

jagilki

Adam Wrong

Hondo

Isn't she that hot British broad from Food Network?

[Insert metaphors for basting, mixing, whisking or checking meat temperature here]

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

Quote from: JackHondo on January 03, 2014, 04:25:22 PM
Isn't she that hot British broad from Food Network?

[Insert metaphors for basting, mixing, whisking or checking meat temperature here]

yes , yes she is
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

J-Reb

Quote from: M.D.K. on January 03, 2014, 04:09:01 PM
I think this is in the wrong section...

I think we should be more concerned about the fact Jon Tees has hacked Ian.

Mike Powers

Black Death

her saving grace is most of the US don't really know about this story

So her show is not  going start on a  negative note over here in the US

she  is going to  be doing a few shows  here in the US this year

jagilki

This isn't helping me understand what the hell this thread is about.

Judge

Rebel Child

Nigella Lawson = famous British chef that has had tifffs with the likes of Ramsay, Jamie Oliver, and even our dear Anthony Bourdain.

Saatchi = millionaire (billionaire?) ex husband who was photographed actually choking her in a resturant.  He tried to play it off that it was a joke, but the pictures say otherwise.

Assistants = two sisters who spent over one million dollars with credit cards to keep up lavish lifestyle, they said it was gifts.

During the trial of said assistants it came out about how Nigella apparently is a coke/pot head.  Villifying her as she had no recourse and no ability to defend herself as she was actually (I think) a witness for the case.

Saatchi himself has not had one single bad word brought his way, even though he did choke Nigella, since this started.  Showing Nigella to be out of control.

It could be very possible it was all a set up so she can't get Saatchi's money imho.

Nigella seems like a sweet lady, and don't forget that the world of famous chefs is almost like that of a rockstar.

At least that's how I always viewed it.

jagilki

Black Death

Quote from: jagilki on January 03, 2014, 09:45:36 PM
so in other words.... tabloid type stuff?

yep

she been smear all over the uk news

has not been much impact here , and the trial is over now. which is a blessing to her