News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

happy long weekend!

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, April 18, 2014, 03:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

Happy easter everybody! I hope we all have a nice and relaxing break with friends and family. This is the first easter I haven't worked so I'm spending it with friends and family for a few days an hour from home.

What is everybody planning to do??

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Mike Powers

Working the next 4 in a row. :(

! JDM The Professional !

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Justin

Easter egg hunt with the little one.

J-Reb

Being a pastor means this is a pretty busy weekend for me. Several church services on Sunday and dinner with the family.

Kieran King

Over here, next weekend is a holiday too for ANZAC day. So, I decided to take the 3 days between the long weekends off work, and am heading off to Singapore with the lady tomorrow!

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Kieran King on April 18, 2014, 08:47:32 AM
Over here, next weekend is a holiday too for ANZAC day. So, I decided to take the 3 days between the long weekends off work, and am heading off to Singapore with the lady tomorrow!

Very nice mate! Flights yo Asia are going for so cheap at the moment! A mate just got 400 return to Thailand!

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Knuckles

working the same powers sept im all nites. also, thought id share this with everybody :p

The Refreshing drink....

Adam Wrong

Nice story but actually bollocks. Ishtar is pronounced like it looks and unless you are with a brace or are Sean Connery, Easter is Easter. Her animal symbol is the lion and not a bunny...

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I plan on doing Sweet FA outside a visit from my family on Sunday. We had some wonderful news a month or so ago my brother and his wife are expecting their first child in October.

To be honest with so much travelling with my job I am using the 4 days to do pretty much nothing. Boring yes I know. However, you cant put a price on switching off for 4 days.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

Working at 5am Easter morning...

GM Franchise

I have the week off but start back Monday and it'll be nonstop until the end of the school year.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Quote from: Kieran King on April 18, 2014, 08:47:32 AM

Whats ANZAC day?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Mike Powers on April 18, 2014, 04:32:45 PM
Whats ANZAC day?

Honouring war veterans for Australia and New Zealand if memory serves me correct.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Dorling

I've been for a run and relaxed a bit today. Still rehabbing from my sciatica. It's getting better. BBQ/Roast Dinner (depending on weather) at my parents tomorrow, writing a short essay for my new employers on Sunday before picking up my girlfriend who is on a Ferry going to Denmark and back as a marine mammal observer for a research foundation. Monday I will likely run and relax again. Back to work Tuesday for my final 3 days with my current employer before a wedding and then a week in Oman.