News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Kirk is Freddy Kreuger

Started by Mike Powers, April 26, 2014, 01:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

......cause that dude invaded my dreams last night!

It was an odd dream. I dreamt I was in my bedroom, sitting on my bed, talking to myself, trying to work out various issues. Suddenly Kirk (as his avatar, naturally) is there sitting on the couch, talking me through shit.

It was weird.

jagilki

This dream means you have Mommy issues.

Hondo

Or it means you're his huckleberry.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Kirk

Do you happen to remember the rate we agreed on during your dream for these therapy sessions? You now owe me $1000.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Mike Powers

Mike Powers

The weirdest part was you looking like a western Val Kilmer, but my brain completely accepting that it was "Kirk". The best advice you gave was this. "You gotta remember, most people are just assholes by nature".

Alex Smiley

FoS: Mike Powers' brain

Clearly on some sort of drug.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

! JDM The Professional !

bahah so random, I had a dream about Dorling a few weeks back. Had to message him about it straight after. Although if I recall I randomly ran into him on the Gold Coast (where I live) at the beach. WTF is with EFK related dreams!

Further more, God help the man who dreams about Cliff.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs