News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

happy long weekend!

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, April 18, 2014, 03:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Well, not having a job pretty much means that it's more than a four-day weekend everyday. So there's that I guess.

We'll probably do a little grilling tomorrow, hunt some eggs on Sunday, and not much else.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on April 18, 2014, 06:45:26 PM
Honouring war veterans for Australia and New Zealand if memory serves me correct.

Spot on mate.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Rob

I traveled back 100 miles last night from work, I'm off today then I have to make the trip back up tomorrow until Saturday so no such thing as a Easter break for me.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Adam Wrong

Enjoyed the weekend, cooked epic roast lamb cooked by my fair hands. Catch up dinner with friends yesterday but enjoyed doing very little. Now have a week off work (first in 6 months) then at a conference Friday and Saturday. Sneaking off conference early Saturday and off to see Fulham vs Hull.

Duckman

I sat in the garden, in the blazing sunshine, with ice cold beers and good tunes.  It was absolute bliss!

Back to reality with a bump today but such is life.

Hope you all had a good break - if you actually got one.

Cheers,
Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Kieran King

So my partner wasn't allowed on the flight to Singapore as she only had 4 months left on her passport. Apparently Singapore demands 6 months validity on a passport or they won't let you in. Seems a bit odd to me, like if someone ordered a gym membership for a year and then were told they're not allowed to use it for the last month (but they still have to pay!). That kind of screwed up our holiday plans, so we had to just go local in Australia. Was all right, but all of our money spent on that holiday went down the drain.

Mike Powers

Wow, that stinks.  No chance at any sort of refund?

Kieran King

Doesn't look like it. Still working on that though.