News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Congratulations!

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, September 05, 2009, 08:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Some of you might or might not be aware, but every year I host the RK.Com HOF inductions. Well a lot of good friends of EFK were inducted.

The Inductees are...

2008:
SCW
SCCW
G-2

FED HEAD:
Jesse Gunn (Experts)
Cory (SCCW)
Jimmy Chisel (G-2)

RPER:
Level One
Rebel Child
Marc Abrigo
Keaton Saint

Well done guys!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

KenFucious

Wow, that's awesome! Congrats to all the winners! Quite an honor from all of our peers. I guess it goes to show that hard work does pay. Thanks again gents!

Hondo

Yep....congratulations are in order to all.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

congratulations to all

great job
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory Funk Jr.

Thanks. As I told Ian when he first nominated us, I was not quite sure we deserved it being as we just returned after a lengthy hiatus, but I have to say, it kinda feels good in a geeky, nerdy way to be appreciated.  So again, thanks for the votes.

Jimmy Chisel

To be honest, when I was told that G-2 and I had been nominated in these awards I didn't expect us to get voted in. It's nice to get recognition especially when you don't expect it. I never expected G-2 to last any longer than four months and fade away into obscurity, it's still here nineteen months later and there is still a will to keep it alive. That was the least I could ask. And although I get the Fedhead nod but Logan Gable deserves some public credit and so does Ken especially for their recent work.

Thanks for the votes, you bunch of internet wrestling peoples you!

Zombie Gunn

I was shocked as hell when I saw that people were actually voting for me.  It's an amazing accomplishment with the legendary history and impact that RK has had to be on its hall of fame.  Congrats to everyone else and I'm glad that The Experts cleaned house, occupying every position with a member.

Ryan Ruckus

Props to all, and all well-deserved.

Russ

EFK/Experts proving once more that no matter how many times Jus Huntley nominates/votes for himself, he's still a loser.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Rebel Child

Thanks folks.

I'm going to have to go through and re-do all my user bars now that there are so many I want to use.

Thanks muchly for the votes and the props :)

Brandon

Well done, everyone. Good shit.

Adam Wrong

wow... just wow!

The work that all 3 feds have put in has proved it's worth no end

Kirsta

I'd like to chime in with my Congrats to all. Very well deserved  ;)

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE