If I wrote the storyline arcs that make american politics...

Started by Zombie Gunn, December 13, 2009, 12:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Gunn

...It would be discovered beyond a shadow of a doubt that in fact, Obama was not born in America!  There would be a mix of outrage and cynicism.  He'd be removed from office by the republicans only for democrats to set down and get to work on rewriting the constitution to allow foreign-born citizens the right to become president.

And now, here we are... it's 2012.  Obama puts in his bid to re-run for president when the dark horse of the republican party shocks the world to throw in his bid.  Yes, I'm talking about... ARNOLD SCHWARTZENEGGAR!

OBAMA: "What!?  You can't run for president, you were born in... oh no!"

ARNOLD: "Yes, puny girl man.  The entire country has fallen under my evil plan.  Only the democrats had the clout to pull off ammending the constitution to allow me to run."

OBAMA: "But... just because you CAN run, doesn't mean you'll win.  Right?  I mean, I'm the first black president, if you don't count Bill Clinton, and I have enormous popularity.  Besides, look what you did to California.  It's worse off then when you started."

ARNOLD: "Yes, but you forget one thing."

[Arnold pulls out a bazooka and slings it over his shoulder.]

ARNOLD: "I am a cybernetic organism, living tissue over metal endoskeleton."

OBAMA: "No!  You wouldn't!"

ARNOLD: "Remember, when I said I'd kill you last?  I lied."

Conor

Hmm... well, I agree with his views on equal rights for cybernetic beings, but I'm just not sure what his stance on gun control is...

Hondo

SSSSHHHH!!!

Gunn, the Dem's aren't supposed to know about this yet! Keep your voice down!

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Tim-Æ

Your republican idiocy irritates me. Obama was born in Hawaii.

At least the country actually voted for him, unlike George W.

Alex Smiley

I think the joke was that Republicans would find a way around that little note, Tim.

You Democrat commie. lol, j/k

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Tim-Æ

It looks more to me like he's saying the Democrats amended the constitution so that Obama could win.

Zombie Gunn

Quote from: Timbo on December 15, 2009, 10:54:09 PM
Your republican idiocy irritates me. Obama was born in Hawaii.

At least the country actually voted for him, unlike George W.

Get the sand out of your vagina.  It's a joke post about a joke subject.

Tim-Æ

Blow me. You put up political bullshit all of the time. Joking or not, it gets old. I get it. You don't like Obama. Get over it, you have 3 more years of him at least.

Zombie Gunn

I VOTED for Obama.  I'm wary of him, but I'm glad he's my president.  This was a joke about the nutjobs claiming Obama wasn't born in Hawaii.  A joke about the public's demand to have Obama as president anyway and the democrats doing whatever it takes to have him put back into office only to unknowingly pave the way for Arnold to run for President.

How could ANYBODY take this post about "booking" politics seriously?

Zombie Gunn

...and while I'm at it, the last political topic I started here was August of 2008!!!

Tim-Æ

Alex Smiley

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Alex Smiley