News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Note on my retirement

Started by Excaligore, July 13, 2010, 01:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Excaligore

For those who are wondering "Why the hell are you still around?". The main reason is the fact that I want to complete this final run with ADL, I also am helping keeping the ship running in SCW while Ruck and Doug have retired from their positions, as well as am wanting to have a match on the Experts final card.

So, I'm going to be around until October, at least. At this rate I'll wonder if I'll ever retire... urg. (Don't worry, I like giving a few extra months in to do what I can.)

Zombie Gunn

Don't forget the farewell tour, and then the album of previously unreleased crap.  And the tour to accompany that album release.  And of course, the live album from your tour.  Then do shit for three years, then team up with Timbaland for a remix.

eWrestling is like a constant retirement.

Russ

I expect the goodbye speech to mention Stingina.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Gary

Quote from: Zombie Gunn: The Sequel on July 13, 2010, 02:11:29 AM
Don't forget the farewell tour, and then the album of previously unreleased crap.  And the tour to accompany that album release.  And of course, the live album from your tour.  Then do shit for three years, then team up with Timbaland for a remix.

eWrestling is like a constant retirement.

fixed

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Triple B

Wait a tic...

Powers AND Ruckus aren't in SCW anymore?
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Excaligore

Quote from: Triple B on July 13, 2010, 11:01:34 PM
Wait a tic...

Powers AND Ruckus aren't in SCW anymore?

Not sure who Powers is, never remember any Powers in SCW. Actually, Fresh is still around. Just taking a lesser role, and Hillman is in as character only. It's running ok. I've been managing the weekly shows, and the staff have been collectively running the place as of late. The RP-base is still active, and the shows are up most always on time, so it's not like it's the end of the world or anything. In fact, quite the contrary, place is doing ok.

Triple B

I don't know why I said Powers, I meant Fresh.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.