News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Anti-Joust

Started by Zombie Gunn, July 24, 2010, 01:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Gunn

Time to get some positive momentum going for a change. Its summer, its hot and everybody's annoyed with something. Let's turn that frown upside down and kiss the ass of someone that deserves applause.

Alex K: For being a cool guy, all around and one of the few people I've met online that can keep their head straight.

T-Bone and Rancid - For pimping out Sanctuary whenever they can and just giving loads of support.

Ian, Sam and the invisible Knight: For setting the standard for how the game should be played.

Russ: Too early to give him applause for the tourney? Nah, its not too early. Your organization and dedication should be strived for by many.

Rob

Good idea, a forum wide broccoli thread :P

Jesse Gunn, JackHondo and MDK - for being the nicest guys in the game, truly great gents. Very rare to here ever a bad word spoken against these three.

Lemke, Cindy - two of the best RPers and consistently putting in 100%. It's admirable.

Ian and Sam - For giving us this opportunity for a drama-free environment which before EFK was almost unheard of. Both have done a great job in setting up this image of a great community.

Russ - For Experts and everything in between. Also, for listening to me when I rant on MSN. Genuinely nice guy, doesn't get enough praise I think (which is odd considering the praise he does get.) Has stepped up in the last year or so as the new generation of efedder that is doing an admirable job taking the hobby leaps and bounds further.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Duckman

Now this thread I like!

Jesse Gunn - for the concept and execution of The Sanctury.  Highly original thinking to bring this kind of game to efedding.  Very well received by those who played it and I hope it becomes a regular fixture around EFK.

Russ - The Extreme Tournament - 'nuff said really.

Triple B - for doing the tough job on the EFK show and doing it better than anyone else!  You the man B!  Also glad he's healthy again - we missed him!

The TFWF Roster in general - these guys just kick so much ass it's untrue.  The quality of RPers like MDK, Hondo, Ruckus, Lemke, Latrisha, Tim, Kenny, Russ, Justin, David, Gary and countless others amazes me every time.

The EFK Community - for not being a bunch of needy bitches.  For not loving drama.  For just understanding what's important in the game and doing it, rather than just saying it.  People can credit Ian or myself for EFK but without your input this place would be nothing.  Thank you dudes.

My brother - for sorting me out with some wicked weed when I went to visit him that I'm rolling right now!!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Gary

You mean I actually have to be nice in this thread? FINE!

Ian, Sam, B, Judge - For running such an excellent site and podcast. I liked one comment said a long while ago that EFK was like the bar you went to after work where u could shoot the shit for a few hours.

Russ- For his improved rping skills since I left and came back to TFWF, the guy is on fire. Also his graphic art talent is pretty damn fucking bad ass as well. I also love his hair.

Jesse- can't say i've met a nice guy on the internet than Jesse.

TFWF- Even though I've had my ups and downs there, it is the one place I can rp comfortably and feel at home. Top notch rpers, great fed head and best efed out there.

MDK - he makes me laugh.

Rob - I may piss on him for not being over, but man the guy has turned the music forum around, and he is getting to be "less unover" than before..sorry Rob you'll never be over!!

EFK - When I came back I didnt care about rping at all, I just missed this place and its even better than before. This place is 10 times better than any facebook, twitter, or myspace page could ever be.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Drama Queen

Lot's of people I could anti-joust but for now I'll pick Hondo.

Great fed-head, great opponent, and great guy OOC.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Russ and David - When the chips were down last week they stepped up for T.F.W.F.. I always praise the fabulous board we have which includes Sam, Kenny, Marc and Aaron, but in this specific occassion these two guys came off the bench and won one for the gipper.

Thanks lads.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Gary, Rob, BD, and Midas- Great guys I know I can always talk to about BS.
Alex- despite the crap i give him, always a great guy and always upbeat
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Hondo

I generally get along with everyone, so you're all Anti-Jousted in my book.

But for some special recognition...

*Jag for being my hetero life partner
*Stoner for being like a little brother to me
*Alex for being such a nice guy no matter what.
*Rob (yes, Rob) for being one of the first people to talk to me and get to know me when I showed up on Roughkut years and years ago
*Drama Queen. We don't hold the same views on a lot of subjects, but I deeply value his opinions and genuinely like the guy. Loved working the tourneys with him and enjoy his work.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Mark Mania

I was hesitant to do this as people would think I was trying to hard...but f it.

Russ... The Extreme Tournament has already been a success and the first round isn't even over yet.

AlexK... One of the nicest guys I've ever met in e-fedding.

Jesse Gunn... He's a magician with the way he balances his home-life, The Sanctuary, and still always contributes to these boards...he's one of the greats.

EFK... You put together a great community with a bunch of good guys that all know how to RP and all know how to have a good time.

Jayallday... For making me not look like the biggest loser in EFK anymore.

Triple B... For always being there to take me down a notch (My ego needs to be checked). I've heard nothing but good things about you, and this community wouldn't be the same without you.

Alyssa Ferro

Jesse Gunn for The Sanctuary. I'm so excited for jumping on board with you guys. It's going to be epic.

Russ for the Extreme Tournament. Thanks for allowing all the XWF guys to take part in the tournament. It's the biggest e-fedding event I've ever been a part of.

The entire EFK staff. You guys are amazing, and these boards are second to none. You're all a bunch of geniuses - except Exile (or Default, as I like to call him.)

Alex K for giving me all the loving I can handle. Yep...Alex K and I are gay. And life partners.

jagilki

Quote from: JackHondo on July 27, 2010, 09:05:35 PM

*Jag for being my hetero life partner

*Fist Bump.... Explosion Noise*

Duckman

Quote from: jagilki on July 28, 2010, 11:38:07 AM
*Fist Bump.... Explosion Noise*

LMAO!  That's funny.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Russ

Ah, who to anti-joust...

Sam, Ian, Jesse, Alex, Draeden, Lemke, Hondo... all the e-wrestling ooc faces!

Oh and Fnord; he gets an anti-joust and a real joust. He's an idiot at times, but also puts up with a lot of stick.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Russaholic on July 28, 2010, 01:31:59 PM

Oh and Fnord; he gets an anti-joust and a real joust. He's an idiot at times, but also puts up with a lot of stick.

There's a penis joke there somewhere.

Ian, Triple B, Russ, Cool Bryan, Brandon, Lemke, Wilkins, Binge. For giving me chance and second chances (and in some cases third chances, lol) to be a part of the various feds they run/ran. Much appreciated, and in the case of Ian, B, Lemke and Wilkins, thanks for letting me continue. Great guys for this game, and I'm glad to work with every one of them.

Jesse Gunn. Another cool guy, and he's helped me with so much...even the three projects (BCW, eFed GFX, and The Collective) that ended up shutting down.

Jag, Hondo, DQ...man, the list goes on for days.

Oh, and Gary, for inspiring me somewhat to keep going with graphic design. I hope to someday do even a sliver of the quality you put up right now, man. Great work.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Matthew Patterson

I'll do a more in depth one later but for now...

:knight:

This emote. Uknight, bitches.