News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Anti-Joust

Started by Zombie Gunn, July 24, 2010, 01:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

This will sound corny and gay, but the entire Efed Knights community needs a big pat on the back. Look at how much joy we all really get from this place. We have a great group of diverse people who we can speak on sports, music, movies and wrestling with! It is great!

:grouphug: :jointpasssmiley:

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Triple B

I'd like to send out an Anti-Joust to Noah Hanson.

Noah... you have no idea how much fun it is to impersonate your voice.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

T-Bonizzle

I would like to send one out to the Joust board, because at least I'm not one of those losers ;)

Anyway I love ya all.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

This should never have gone this far down, This is a great idea and with this.

Alex K and Marc Abrigo- I want to thank the both of you for helping me out with the contest for my cousin.  I really appreciate this guys, you have made me, her, and pretty much my whole family extremely happy
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Tim-Æ

Great big thanks to Rob for his awesome work on the EFK Music Forum Band Tournament deal thingy that everyone got mad at during then everyone got nice with each other and then it stopped for awhile and then it came back and now we know that everyone loves Nirvana.

Also to Gary for not being a cock since coming back and quitting!

Gary

there is still time for that

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Capt. Josh Underpants on September 01, 2010, 03:10:53 AM
This should never have gone this far down, This is a great idea and with this.

Alex K and Marc Abrigo- I want to thank the both of you for helping me out with the contest for my cousin.  I really appreciate this guys, you have made me, her, and pretty much my whole family extremely happy

No problem, bro. I was quite excited to see she won, it was nice to see something nice like that happen. Hope she and the fam enjoys the prize, too. :)

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Adam Wrong

Jesse Gunn - for completely changing my direction in writing and for proving that I can improve. The Sanctuary and totally changed mty style and everything about my writing for the better
Marq, Tim, Alex K and Rick Rampage - it is a pleasure to work with you in TFWF
Cliff - a pleasure to work with you in SCW for the final chapter of ADL
Gary - I love your tshirt designs you dirty little mexican ;)
PWR Staff - I love your patience and you guys trying to work something for me despite other factors out of my control
Russ - sterling Experts stuff
Black Death - top man with a deeply arousing voice... I look forward to working with you more in the efed world
Rob - a genuinely nice bloke
Duckman and Ian - two top blokes, great people, Ian is a booking genius
Domingo Cruz - really impressed with your rps
Speedy - for being a top FL in the games section
Triple B - for just being B
Fnord - you're not so bad you orrible bastard

The rest of the EFK Regulars from the guys I chat to away from here from time to time like Cindy to the likes of Mark Mania and Ash Bombay and JDM who will always say hey when I come online. Thank you for making this community what it is and make it an enjoyable way to spend leisure time. You guys make this sit as enjoyable as it is.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Really I just want to give a shout out to this community as a whole.

Over the last few years I have probably lost a lot of my faith with e-wrestling gamers. That most are too caught up in drama and fighting and even if thats their bag cannot for a second lend a positive hand to helping develop the game further. The constant responses to things such as OHG, Experts tournaments, the need for rp and show critiques, your interactions with our show on an OOC level or stuff revolving around the game is pretty much what I have wanted to see in e-wrestling for sometime and no other community has been able to do that as far as I can tell. In other words no community has been able to drive itself, it has always had to be driven by other people.

The objective of EFK was really to impower those people in the game to do it themselves and not be basically minions in a community. I think we have achieved that...I really do in the best way we can by sticking to some principles in ewrestling and expanding in all fairness the BEST and most interactive community right now in e-wrestling. That is down to you guys...Sam, B and me have merely been here to guide...it was you guys who got the concept and ran with it.

Thank you for that. Over the last 2-3 years you have restored faith in me that when I am gone from this game in the next few years some others will carry on a torch so to speak of a game which was a pretty fun hobby of mine for over a decade.

Appreciate it guys
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Triple B

I want to give a shout out to the current VWF World Champion, Jonny Cedrone.

Jonny dethroned Mr. Fantastic after he held the belt for over a full calender year, the longest in VWF History.  He has been in The VWF for years now, but has really stepped up his game to win and hold the belt.  Currently locked into 2 feuds with Alexia and Scott DiBiase, he's been more than open to any ideas that anyone wants to do with him, and has just been an extremely well rounded champion with RPs, segments, and support.

On the last VWF: The Oher Side Podcast (found at http://vwf.podbean.com/ - Episode 9), we were talking, and Jagilki mentioned how he never thought he was a good enough champion in his career, because he thought that a World Champ had to go the extra mile.  NOBODY called out Cedrone at all, because he's been great.  After he listened to the show, I get this IM on MSN:

QuoteJonny Cedrone says:
Hey Trips. I had the opportunity to listen to the new podcast while i was on vacation and i heard what jagilki had to say and his feelings about the world champion should be out there, making a name for himself and the company he's supposed to be presenting and he might be right.
i don't feel like i do that enough for you and the vwf so do you have anything over in CWC for me to do?

It is THAT kind of selflessness, and genuine concern for a fed that has made The VWF so great in the last decade plus.  We all have had, and I know I've had, people who want to be and are champions just because they want a userbar or line in their signature.  So that they can brag about winning a belt in some other fed that they meander to after that fed closes, or they grow bored.  It is THAT kind of thinking that makes all the work on the half dozen sites I help on, and all the shows I write, and cards I book, and graphics I do, and all the crap I put up with with the Huntleys and SyBills and Tyrells of the world.  If you see Jonny Cedrone posting anywhere, whether it be here or CWC or Experts or anywhere... just know that you're dealing with a truly great guy, who has the best interests of the project at hand in his heart.

I can't say enough good things about the guy. 
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

! JDM The Professional !

I'd like to give a big shout out to Jag, Jack Hondo and mainly Gary for their work in the 'real' wrestling thread as of late. It's great to see everyone posting and starting great discussions.

Good work lads!

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

AWALinn

*searches board for name... kicks a rock* guess i goitta be more active and cooler the aa cucumber... anyway anti joust for all of you here... its good to escape to somewhere that everyone understands you... *cues up the cheers themes* for you all thanks

Gary

Little shout out to the dudes in the match I'm in at Autumn Annihilation big group of great fucking roleplayers, lets steal the fucking show.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Alex Smiley

It's that time of year, when people get all antsy over the new "things" and buy stuff, a delightful tradition known as Black Friday. I've already vented about the things I hate, but I still love being able to help my mom out every year in grabbing the different items she's planning to buy. I also enjoy finding stuff to buy for my friends, including a nice little item for that special someone.

And no, it's not Russ. Maybe next year ;) lol

Happy holidays!

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Russ

Quote from: Pastor AlexK on November 26, 2010, 11:59:31 AM
And no, it's not Russ. Maybe next year ;) lol

You wish sunshine, you fuckin' wish.

Also just gonna give a shoutout to Sam on here as well as the love thread in TFWF; he and I have been booking the next stage(s) of our TFWF feud and god damn he's good to work with!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.