News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

worst injury ive heard of

Started by Zombie Gunn, August 19, 2010, 01:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Gunn

Being the safety captain for my district at work, I get emails with the various injuries that have occurred and just thought I'd share...

An employee, while driving a golf cart, had his knee sticking out the side of the cart. He went around a corner too sharply and hit his knee on a bollard! Holy mother fucking ouch!

The situation around this next one is suspicious, but somehow while shuffling papers an employee scratched their eyeball with a staple. How the fuck?

Anyone got any good ones themselves?

Draeden

I knew a kid that ripped his ballsack open jumping over a fence. I think he tried to hurdle it but his middle leg didn't make it.

Alex Smiley

The worst injury I've heard of is death.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Mark Mania

The worst injuries I've heard about are ones to the Adam's apple.

My throat hurts whenever I even think about getting hit there.

Ah fuck it hurts.

jagilki

Quote from: AlexK on August 19, 2010, 02:07:27 PM
The worst injury I've heard of is death.

Jesus recovered from that.

Rob

I heard a story about a guy dislocating his hip and a ball finding its way into the socket, then the joint got popped back in and BAM. But I'm pretty sure that's BS cause it's pretty impossible for a stray ball to wander up there..
SixersEagles

[/center]

Alex Smiley

Quote from: jagilki on August 19, 2010, 02:31:34 PM
Jesus recovered from that.

Which just goes to show, there's no reason to start seeking disability benefits just because you've been injured. You can heal from just about anything, you'll get to work eventually.

Just look at Jesus. He DIED, and still managed to come back to life and go right back to work.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Excaligore

Quote from: AlexK on August 19, 2010, 03:48:49 PM
Which just goes to show, there's no reason to start seeking disability benefits just because you've been injured. You can heal from just about anything, you'll get to work eventually.

Just look at Jesus. He DIED, and still managed to come back to life and go right back to work.

Yes, just invisibly now.

Russ

I once helped in the CPR of someone who was still conscious but their neck had been broken and so their lungs weren't working...

That's pretty bad, right?
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Let's see, all of mine come from the airforce.

1.  Had a guy had his ball break after being nut tapped.  The look on his face when it popped was just horrible.
2. Had a guy fall from the second floor of the dorms, break both his legs, his arms, split his head open, and nearly snapped his neck.  When he arrived in med hold he was confined to a wheelchair.
3.  A guy had his stomach go Alien on him.  His intestine burst through his belly button.  They still aren't sure exactly how in the hell that kind of thing can happen
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

The Dudester

JD Storm

saw something on Untold Stories of the ER, where a dude had a golf club go through his skull. him & his cousin (the dude that sent the club into the skull) were sad to be arguing in the hospital, while the club was still in the skull.

brother told me of a story where a coworker got careless while driving a forklift. think he backed into/ran over another coworker, busting their leg. think it was busted in several spots.