News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The death of Osama Bin Laden

Started by Doug E Fresh, May 01, 2011, 11:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug E Fresh

I was watching baseball after the PPV and the announcers said Osama was killed. So I switched to the news and am watching NBC. Supposedly he was killed by U.S. forces by his mansion. I'm kinda in disbelief at the moment. Thought I'd spread the news and see what the reaction is globally as this is my main outlet to speak to those across the world rather than just in Ohio.

Kieran King

America! Fuck yeah!

- from New Zealand

T-Bonizzle

Bin Laden heard Cena won again and was like "fuck it".

Mike Storm

So what can we expect from Raw tomorrow night in regards to this. I will be very surprised if they don't give it a mention or spot.

jagilki

Big Gay Honker

Alright, Bin Laden is now officially dead which is great news. Donald Trump however is still demanding to see the death certificate.

Level-One

Great timing.  ::) Congratulations on your re-election, Obama! A LONG FORM birth certificate (that everyone said didn't exist) and now a death certificate all in one week, not too shabby.

Now that he's ''dead'' can we end the wars now?

Prediction: The media begins to hype the ''next'' terror attack now that he's dead. They'll need a new bogeyman, soon.

Sorry to rain on the little parade...

Kieran King

Drama Queen

I was surpised that he is still alive... it's good closure though... and yes possibly very convenient to politicians... overall though my feelings are good... which is not actually good for a Christian... but you know, we're all humans and have our emotions.

Black Death

Quote from: Mike Storm on May 02, 2011, 01:32:12 AM

that win right there

well Obama now has a good hold card ... " well you had bush for 8 years ... could not get him . It took me less than 4 years  .  who you want running your country "
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Level-One

lol, so he's been buried already?

You see here's me thinking he's already been dead. I know, I know. Crazy thought.

Tezmission Black

They say he got a nice sea burial, they tossed that fool over board the first chance they got, then prob fired a few dozen bullets to make sure there aim was still spot on.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

In other news...Sir Ian Trumps is the NEW TERRORIST!!!! With his army of downies!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob

How can the dude have a mansion in Pakistan or where ever it is, yet it still takes America a decade to find him...
SixersEagles

[/center]