News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

FUCK!

Started by Brandon, July 21, 2008, 02:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

Again.. once more they've chosen to make their way into my admin cp and delete the boards. I know who it is now at least, but there isn't really anything I can do about it. The AWR boards are gone.. I knew something was wrong. I logged in earlier to mess with the skin and saw a random IP snooping around. I went through and changed some stuff for security, including my own password, and then bam. Talking to Scott Rage on IM, he tells me he can't get on, and after that I couldn't either. The boards went away..

Here's the email I received a few minutes ago;

QuoteI got you last time and I got you again. When will you learn? Two sets of boards and close to a year's worth of information have all gone down the drain yet you still clasp to the hope that you can run a successful e-federation. Have fun pulling this together again young Watkins. I'm sure I'll be seeing you again soon. Maybe next time you won't disrespect my characters and ruin the pasts that I've spent numerous hours (upon hours I might add) creating for them. 2 - Me | 0 - You. LOL

I think I'm done.

Scott Rage

yea, FUCK is right 

FUCK

Zombie Gunn

So... he says you can't run a fed by making it harder to run a fed?

I don't get it.  Is he mental?

And if you have his IP address, I'm thinking that his ISP might be interested in what's going on.

Split Second

Jesus, that sucks! Who was it that sent you the email?

-Split

Zombie Gunn

And actually... if you have that IP I'd like to have it to.  Can you PM it to me?

Zombie Gunn

I keep re-reading this over and over, and the hypocrisy of it all... it's just too much.

Brandon

I'm going to reply to the email, see if I can some how reason with the idiot.. I don't want this to happen again. I don't know if it'll work.. in fact, it's probably a pretty slim chance, but it's worth a shot.

Brandon

QuoteThis whole time I've wanted nothing more then for you to say that I've surpassed you. Nothing more then for you to admit defeat and crumble to your knees. It looks as though if you've done that here and now and to be quite honest with you, I am not satisfied.

I'm quite the simple young man Watkins, and this is all I've ever wanted to gather from your shitty e-feds that you've attempted to run. You couldn't create an active e-fed to save your life, yet you continue to attempt. Thinking about it now I almost respect you for doing what you're trying to do all whilst trying to tear you down.

You have my word now that I will steer clear of you and any en devour that you choose to pursue over the internet. College starts in another week and I've got better things to think about then ways of guessing your password and entering your control panel. It was a good game Watkins, good luck with your next attempt. Maybe it'll get off the ground with me out of the way.

This is the email I got back after basically asking him what I needed to do for him to stop, and why he got off doing this. So yeah.. hopefully it's done and over with. I'm still fucked for the time being.. but maybe I can finally get something off the ground without him breathing down my neck when it starts to pick up.

Scott Rage

yeah, what a fucking dick. Says you can't get a fed off the ground, AWR was up and ascending till the bitch tried to cut it down again, atleast you wrote him a decently nice e-mail in an attempt to reason with him, I probably would've 'internet-murdered' him...yeah, i know, it makes sense

Kendell Smith

Apart from the circumstances I find this hilarious. What a fucking idiot. He talks like he should be the villain in a Harrry Potter movie. Do people really take efedding this seriously?... how very very sad. Although I gotta say the way he speaks he reminds me of somebody I had to deal with before in a fed and somebody I think you had to deal with too Brandon, not sure if it's that person but wouldn't surprise me if it was, really because of this one line:

"Maybe next time you won't disrespect my characters"

Duckman

Brandon send me that IP will you mate.

That's just EVERYTHING that we're trying to get away from with these forums.  I'm even going to start questioning why this lame little cock did this because it's obvious he's simply a pathetic excuse for a human.

Send me that IP and I'll have a word with a few people, see if we can track this dickhead down.

If there's anything we can do here for you buddy, just let us know.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

T Jay

Teej is pissed!

Teej will kill!

Teej hungry!

Teej pissed!

Teej will jack one on this dudes forehead and then kick it with his size twelve!!!!    ewww gross

Teej don't know what to say!

Brandon

Same thing I told the co-owner in IM;
QuoteI had it copied because I was in the admin cp, and then after it was deleted, I copied the email to post on the boards. Didn't paste the ip anywhere, a few others have asked for it. I'm a dumbass, I know.

It's my fault.. but I'm trying to handle it the best I can. I've supposedly burned bridges with this guy, I've contacted both IF and Yahoo, so I'm hoping that it'll all be alright. Thank you for the kind words everyone, really makes me feel welcome around here.

T Jay

Alright, so I should make a more serious post about this as it's not really a laughing matter.

Honestly,

Brandon and I poured our hearts in to AWR from the begging. I spent countless hours on the site and pages, Brandon on the boards and graphics. We spent tons of time recruiting, writing, reading, judging and doing everything. Even though I haven't been around lately AWR is still like my baby as much as it is Brandons.

At the end of the day it's still just a game. But to spend hours, weeks, and months building something to have it torn apart in a matter of minutes, seconds even is devastating... game or not.

I don't know where it goes from here. But I want to personally thank everyone involved in AWR. Brandon and I tried our best to bring you a great efed.

Brandon

T Jay pretty much said it all.
I'm in the process of creating new boards.. hopefully we'll get a chunk of the old members back, I'm sure not all of them will come back. I can't really blame them.. I'd be really annoyed too. But that's out of my control. Thanks again for all your kind words. Glad I found a place I could vent like this and let it be known what happened, where I won't get flamed for pointless things.