Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

FUCK!

Started by Brandon, July 21, 2008, 02:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Johnson

Fucking hell!

I am going to kill someone!

AWR was going along great and smoothly, had active members, great RPers and now this load of fuckterd comes along, thinking you can't run an E-Fed, well its not Brandon's fault this guy can't open up a fed. Fuck this guy! Brandon, you will make a new fed and it will be kick ass, don't worry about it, your great at running feds.

FUCK THAT GUY!

TaNK

AWR will endure like always. :)

My only complaint with the new site though is I signed up as "TaNKbeSeXay" and Brandon changed it to "TaNK"..

..!.,

Bryan

that's just incredibly sad and pathetic that someone would go to that level just to gain some sort of 'revenge"...

you'll come through, though. fuck those kinds of people, seriously- getting mad in efedding is just like getting mad you lost in a game of crossfire- when it comes down to it, its just a game and everyone will laugh at you for taking it too seriously..

Mike

I feel for you Brandon, you were doing really well with AWR. If you do contact, unless you've already found anything out, invisionfree to restore your boards it might cost you to get the database. I looked into getting IF boards database and it costs depending on the post count. Still if you do contact them they should have a database backup of your forum. But I don't think you'll get any information on IP addresses or anything like that from them, but you should be able to get a database copy.

Duckman

Again, if we can do anything here or through the show, just drop me a line mate.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Dave Johnson

I got one.

'Whoever fucks with AWR is fucking with Dave'

Make them shit scared...

DaveGilly

Gutted, proper gutted.

Oh well, count me in for the continuation or new fed Brandon/teej.

Zombie Gunn

Is there anybody you jobbed out so bad that they'd want to do this?  Maybe we can figure it out that way.

Shannon Skanes

I have always found it sad that people take this so seriously. If anything, this backfires as it gives the fed more publicity and you'll probably actually get new members out of it.

Jimmy

Jesus Christ, man... I fucking hate that little prick... He has caused nothing but problems going way back to DEW days...

Brandon

It's a guy by the name of WBL Studios, sometimes going by William Bishoff Law. He's the little douche bag who, back on Roughkut tried to fuck over myself and Rob (Kill Crazy) by posting bull shit stories about how we fucked him over. Truth be told, I think he was probably one of the more successful stars in the feds of mine that he's been a part of. But he continues to think that myself and Jimmy have something against him and purposely job his characters. When I think.. he was undefeated or had maybe one loss in both of them.

And thanks again Sam, really appreciate it man.

Zombie Gunn

B, a little help in tracking this guy down?  Also, this is probably worth blacklisting on RK.

Brandon

I can only tell you what I know;

He doesn't have a home computer, so he uses an internet cafe. But this happened too late at night for him to be at one, so he must have used someone's computer, as the cafe wouldn't be open that late.

He has a TON of characters, all using anime woman as picture bases. The ones he uses the most all have 'Kid' in their name. Dream Kid, Sky Kid, etc.

He was banned and blacklisted on Roughkut months ago, and I have only seen him once since then. I was simply looking through a fed, and found him. Though, days after that I returned to those boards, and he was banned after causing some drama.

He used a random email made just to send me the ones I posted here last night. I'm not posting it, that's a reason why I didn't do screen caps last night and just quoted them, but it wouldn't do any good anyway. He has a different email, hotmail I believe, that he uses.

But I emailed him again saying that I was glad we were finally done and I thanked him for backing off. I know, I'm a bitch. But I just want it over. Hopefully this time it is.

Dave Johnson

Great info, thanks.

Fuck this guy is dangerous to the E-Fed world lol.

AWR will live, I will bank on it.

Bryan

upon further research of this guy, he's everyone wrong with efedding.

i wish people like him would just stop existing in this game.