News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

FUCK!

Started by Brandon, July 21, 2008, 02:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Murph

I know this guy now. He was in PWX I believe back in the day. And he was a decent rper but did come across as kind of an odd guy.

This sucks Brandon. I haven't been paying close attention to your fed but I had heard a few times people mention how good it was going. hopefully this time you bring it back and it goes good and this dickless piece of shit stays out of it. I'm sure you'll be back in no time and I really wish you all the luck in the world as you deserve it after having to deal with this shit.

Mike

Having heard the name I know the guy from IPW, or at least used to. He caused some major shit between him and Christy (think she's on these forums). Major douche if there ever was one. Good rper but one of those people you don't want near your e-fed whatsoever.

Zombie Gunn

I hope his nutsack becomes mangled in some sort of machinery accident.

Dave Johnson

I hope his eye gets poked out from a turkey slap.

T Jay

WBL was once in a federation called MWA with me, it was a lot of the stars from EFWO when it went down that created MWA. We all had a huge family atmosphere for years so we all kind of stuck together. WBL came to MWA, at first he was just a little odd but he was definitely a good RP'er, his stuff was just strange.

It didn't take long though, and he started shit in MWA over breaking a rule or something and was eventually axed.

Brandon and I started PWA and WBL came over. I knew his history but always willing to be a nice guy and give a chance I figured it'd be okay. He actually did well in PWA, he was a major contender for most of PWA. Once again, a little strange using anime characters, but still good RP's.

At one point he lost a major title match and felt that he was screwed. I spoke to him on AIM several times. After PWA ended I only had contact with him for a month or so, occasionally talking to him on AIM. He expressed to me numerous times that he felt Brandon and Jimmy had it out for him or they didn't care for him and that is why he lost. He even told me several times that he thought Jeff Rivers and Watkins were the same person. Jeff Rivers was a major star in PWA at the time and the title holder.

After that I never heard from him, I lost contact with a lot of people but kept contact with a few. One of them was Jeff Rivers, and he pointed me in the direction of Roughkut several times for WBL causing problems

You'll have to ask Rivers, but I believe WBL was in ICE with him for awhile and I believe he caused problems there.

The last AIM name I saw this guy having was I believe WBL Studios or something like that and an old email address I have for him is vince_russo_swerve@yahoo.com  ... but that was almost two years ago I think.

Some other notes, he's caused problems in almost every fed he's been in. I know he lived in Florida or at least he said so. As I told Brandon he never had home internet, he did have a computer at home an old crapper that he would write his material on and then he would go to an internet cafe to get online. I heard once that he was suicidal or something and thought about killing himself or some shit like that.

That's about all I've got.

Logan Taylor

Yeah he was a shit stirrer in IWX when I roleplayed there and then he tried coming over to eVOLUTION when I had it open, but after seeing the drama that clung to him wherever he went I passed on him. I still have those boards up so let me see if I can dig up any IP info on him. I think he posted a few times before I deleted his account so there's a chance I got one.  I used to work for Road Runner ISP and they will permaban you from getting service with them if they have proof you hacked or broke their terms of usage. So that could be a start at stopping this from happening to you or anyone else.

And for the record, I would take his "word" that he won't do it again with a grain of salt because once a douchebag always a douchebag.

Scott Rage

Agreed Logan, ya gotta wonder how reliable this trash's word is. But there isn't realy anything ya can do. He hit Watkins twice already, and if he really wanted to fuck with him again, this guy sits there trying over and over again guessing the password until he gets it. He could do it, I suppose. I don't understand what the guy benefits from it, but all Watkins can do is just hope that the guy found another asshole to sniff and follow

Triple B

Still reading the thread, but any and all info should be passed along to me, and I can smite him throughout the various sections of the e-fed world I inhabit.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Dylan Cage

Yeah, WBL started alot of shit in a fed called iCe, there still is a section on their forums about what he has done.  Midas might remember this

QuoteWell... you know it was going to happen.  And honestly, I had a feeling it was going to happen as well.  Nobody here is interested in me or my RPs, and I lost my match because my opponent pissed and moaned on every available board and every outlet he could, using politics because he knew he couldn't beat me otherwise, and cheating by sandbagging and using other dirty means.  It should have been apparent tha tmy work was better, but that's what happens when you cheat to win... sometimes you do.

Donovan, Midas, Keebler, Ice, Tabanashi, and especially you Rivers... you lying, sickening piece of shit.  The piece of shit who brought me here in the first place, pretty much begging me to come here.  Then once I beat him, proving I was right about the PWA, he turned on me just as everyone else did.  I'm not welcome here, and the fact that I've been screwed out of not just one, but two consecutive title matches, proves that.

If this is a place where politics override real RP, and where a person's input means absolutely nothing when it comes to storylines... where new people are getting screwed over just because they're new and not in the 'in clique'... then the fact that so many people have left makes more sense.  Draven, Bombay, Mason, and all the no-shows... you guys were pretty proud of this new rush of talent.  A rush that's now all pretty much gone.  Care to ask why?

At least Reiko not only broke even, but she's unpinned and unsubmitted.  I can live with that.  And with that, and the final realization that I'm not going to get a fair shake, because Alexander and Midas are going to piss and moan and whine and flood the boards, and that I'm not going to get a fair or respectful match no matter how hard I work, I turn in my resignation.

Just give me a few minutes to write an IC farewell, update my profile, then I'll be out of your lives.

It's a shame, too... Galaxy was some of my best work

Thanks for the bad memories.

~William Bischoff Law

Anyhow,  he came to IWX and started shit, It pissed me of because Ant  (Kendall Smith) is the best fed head I have ever had the pleasure of working for.  Then he tried to join ASW( Jays and my fed) we nipped that in the butt and then he went over to RW which was going good and he stirred some trouble upover there and was kicked out.  and then I do beleive he went to Sin.

Basically this guy or kid is nothing but a drama case. he thinks that he is the greatest roleplayer to play this game and if you don;t think his way he starts shit.   

Brandon

Logan, if you do dig up an IP please send it my way. I'll ban that, his email, and any name I've ever seen him register as.

Jeff Rivers

Quote from: T Jay on July 23, 2008, 11:12:18 AM
WBL was once in a federation called MWA with me, it was a lot of the stars from EFWO when it went down that created MWA. We all had a huge family atmosphere for years so we all kind of stuck together. WBL came to MWA, at first he was just a little odd but he was definitely a good RP'er, his stuff was just strange.

It didn't take long though, and he started shit in MWA over breaking a rule or something and was eventually axed.

Brandon and I started PWA and WBL came over. I knew his history but always willing to be a nice guy and give a chance I figured it'd be okay. He actually did well in PWA, he was a major contender for most of PWA. Once again, a little strange using anime characters, but still good RP's.

At one point he lost a major title match and felt that he was screwed. I spoke to him on AIM several times. After PWA ended I only had contact with him for a month or so, occasionally talking to him on AIM. He expressed to me numerous times that he felt Brandon and Jimmy had it out for him or they didn't care for him and that is why he lost. He even told me several times that he thought Jeff Rivers and Watkins were the same person. Jeff Rivers was a major star in PWA at the time and the title holder.

After that I never heard from him, I lost contact with a lot of people but kept contact with a few. One of them was Jeff Rivers, and he pointed me in the direction of Roughkut several times for WBL causing problems

You'll have to ask Rivers, but I believe WBL was in ICE with him for awhile and I believe he caused problems there.

The last AIM name I saw this guy having was I believe WBL Studios or something like that and an old email address I have for him is vince_russo_swerve@yahoo.com  ... but that was almost two years ago I think.

Some other notes, he's caused problems in almost every fed he's been in. I know he lived in Florida or at least he said so. As I told Brandon he never had home internet, he did have a computer at home an old crapper that he would write his material on and then he would go to an internet cafe to get online. I heard once that he was suicidal or something and thought about killing himself or some shit like that.

That's about all I've got.

Just when I think I heard the name “wblstudious” for the last time he pops up again. WBL never said a bad word to me in PWA but I always knew he was odd. He flat out refused to do storylines with any one. Watkins and I the same person? LOL. AT the time PWA was the only placed I worked with wbl and I never really had an issue with him before I talked to him about joining ICE. He signed up and he had a nice start. But then we started chatting on aim and then he began to tell me how he should have beat me in the title match we had. It wasn’t long afterthat he started attacking various members in ICE. I felt terrible for inviting that guy to the fed. He’s very easy to pick out, now matter what his name is now.

Duckman

Sounds like the perfect candidate for The Stocks.

Someone PM Honker all this information.

Thanks.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

T Jay

Oh SWEET!!! Teej is a genius!

When I heard mention that he was at SIN I checked it out. Luckily you don't have to be a member of their forums to view the members list. So I checked it out and sure enough there  is a registered user on their forums as wblstudios

Here is the SIN website:
http://www.sinwrestling.com/sin/index.php 

Here are their forums:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/sinempire/index.php?act=idx

If you go to their members list you can find wblstudios, says he joined with them in February, and his last activity was July 15th, so obviously he's still floating around. On his profile for their boards it lists his AIM name as Jessy x Destiny  and gives a myspace homepage link http://myspace.com/xuntouchablexbella

As of yet I haven't checked the AIM name or the Myspace page out... But this stuff could be some help to TripleB, WatKins, Myself, and anyone else looking to get this guy the hell out of efedding.

I don't have any contacts at SIN but maybe some of you do.

JessiB

i found his myspace page, last updated in may

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=124787953

thats his

the one you mentioned (the untouchable bella 1) is for a 25 year old from new york, and is set to private so i cnt see it if i dont add him (or her) to my list

Kendell Smith

I had to deal with that asshole before. He is the epithomy of everything I hate about efedding. An absolute cock. When Brandon posted what had happened to AWR I knew straight off it was him. Anybody who knows SIN's owner should give him a heads up, SIN is a great fed and doesn't need somebody like him dragging them down.

At least AWR will get back on it's feet because of the dedication behind it, I hope this loser never gets to rp in a fed again.