News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

FUCK!

Started by Brandon, July 21, 2008, 02:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Jay

Quote from: JessiB on July 24, 2008, 12:37:36 PM
i found his myspace page, last updated in may

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=124787953

thats his

the one you mentioned (the untouchable bella 1) is for a 25 year old from new york, and is set to private so i cnt see it if i dont add him (or her) to my list

Yea the one you mentioned is definitely him.

I like his blogs though, they are quite interesting... Not! Although the     "My Hiatus (Adrian28peterson and his worthless fed)"  one has an AIM convo with him and a fed head which is just about some bullshit. But at the end he says the fed will be dead by the time anyone reads this. Makes me wonder if he hacked that one too.

Zombie Gunn

Excellent detective work, people. I know SIN is big at ewzine so I'll talk to halkum next time I get a chance and see if he can get anything else about this guy. He's quite possibly a member of their forums.

Duckman

If someone can get his IP or webhost, PM me or one of the other admins so we can add him to the ban list.  I DO NOT want drama from this piece of shit coming here.  He's fucked over enough of the good guys with what he did to AWR.

Thanks.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

T Jay

Quote from: Duckman on July 24, 2008, 02:35:09 PM
If someone can get his IP or webhost, PM me or one of the other admins so we can add him to the ban list.  I DO NOT want drama from this piece of shit coming here.  He's fucked over enough of the good guys with what he did to AWR.

Thanks.

Peace

Duckman

I'm positive SIN would have it as he was most recently active on their forums more so then anyone else's that I know of. I have no connections at SIN Wrestling that I know of, but if anyone does maybe they can help out here.

Corey

The WBLstudios at our fed isn't exactly the same person -- it's actually someone who originally made the account to mock that weirdo and his weird anime characters with man-boobs.  The person under that account is actually a female roleplayer known as Serenity, who has no relations to him.

The original WBLstudios is a huge nutcase, though; who will probably have a rather hefty psychiatrist bill some day.  I know this, even though he was never in my fed.  The legend of the WBLstudios has spread far around the e-fed world.

Dylan Cage

Quote from: Corey on July 24, 2008, 03:36:54 PM
The WBLstudios at our fed isn't exactly the same person -- it's actually someone who originally made the account to mock that weirdo and his weird anime characters with man-boobs.  The person under that account is actually a female roleplayer known as Serenity, who has no relations to him.

The original WBLstudios is a huge nutcase, though; who will probably have a rather hefty psychiatrist bill some day.  I know this, even though he was never in my fed.  The legend of the WBLstudios has spread far around the e-fed world.

Oh Serenity is just awsome,   and you will remember her as Cin cypros or something like that.   And Corey she was actually one good person that Kramer and Sk took to your fed.   ;D

T Jay

I still think we should add WBLStudios to The Stocks or The Gallows, which ever one is appropriate.

MitchMMA

I just read this now and was shocked but not surprised.

I remember WBL back from WCF and DEW, he's a little shit head. He is also on the greylist on RK, he is a fucking weirdo.

Sorry this had to happen to you Brandon but it's good to see the AWR is still going strong!

T Jay

Some people are just little bitches. But it's cool, we're gonna keep going strong Mitch. I think I'm going to read through all of this, gather the info and put him on The Stocks or whichever applies, so that others can avoid him.

MitchMMA

Yeah I think you should Teej, we need to get that guy out of effeding.

WBL causes drama EVERYWHERE he goes, he never learns lol. He sits at home in his basement jerking off to sailor moon all day and he calls himself the God of effeding, he is a decent rp'er but he takes it way too seriously. If the guy loses, he flames the person who beat him saying it was bullshit. The guy doesn't even seem to want to be involved in any storylines, he just wants all of his characters to be undefeated and if they lose he flips out.

I remember back in WCF, he was the reason that fed didn't last. The fed was doing well up until WBL brought in all of his bullshit and killed it.