News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Who wants to start an e-fed ?

Started by Cory, August 01, 2008, 08:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Since there is a lot of hate towards the current HiWF, and how flaming it isn't what E-Fed Knights are about (I dont blame you) this is a positive message. I said it before in the last topic, but everyone was arguining, it probably never got read.

.....I really think with everyone who still talks here and in contact with each other, we could bring back HiWF.

Chris ran the place, and was fucking excellent. Pat helped a lot, and Mark too.

Eric has been active lately, he may help.

I know this will probably never happen, but if anyone would like to do something like this, it would be possible, as we could get a lot of guys to have a nice sized roster. (Me, Chris, Mark, Pat, Rae, Ness, Cain, Amato, Georgie, Honma?, Dom, TJ, Eric?, maybe hit up Wolvy, Synn, Jesper Fect, Himmler.....and Kevin Powers). A few of the current roster could turn over, such as Bones and William(My guess as next to leave). With the respect a lot of former HiWF members hold with other fedders, it wouldn't be hard to get new talent.

Make is Hell International Wrestling Federation or DiWF or something. Eric has Debug back, maybe we could connect in with that. Maybe the first ever Electric Demon Federation. Maybe, something entirely different. It isn't the name that matter, but the group of people that it beholds. 98% of my e-fed 'highlights' in and out of character came from when HiWF was drama-free, and before we went searching the gutter for talent. From ED-THC, to Judges Verdicts w/ Cory Muthafukin Hatred, to Pat's excellent radio show, and Exiles hilarious roleplays with Road Block. There was just soo much good to come out from that place, that when I look elsewere to a new fed, it will never compare.

I've seen people talk about how everyone that made that place is gone, but 80% of us are still in contact with each other, why not make a new place. We have the tools, and when all together, the OOC is always fun to be around, roleplaying wasn't difficult, because if you were ever stuck, the other members would help you out in a second (ala Chris helping me on countless occasions).

So please don't close this, as it has nothing to do with the current HiWF. I want to see what other people think, people who made the HiWF one of the most creative, innovative, e-fed's in the history of this game.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Bryan

it would depend on how others feel about it, but it sounds interesting enough to me.

Cory

Well if they would like to do this, like I said we have the right people.

Chris ran HiWF for like, half a year, and IMO, he was next to Eric as the best owner I'd seen.
Pat helped with Mike for the longest time, so he knows his shit.
Mark has a server, and helped the HiWF for like, ever. He's the savior of HiWF, even if he didn't think that. He held everything together.

Rae got like, 1,000 people to ED in like a month. Think about what she could do for an e-fed? Plus the old members.

I know this is a long shot, but it's possible.

Cory

....anyone else would like to contribute? I got Mark's thoughts, but others are here. Like 1/3 of the people I mentioned.....so yeah.

AudiblyOffensive

I would be all for this if we can get enough positive support. There would have to be steps in place to prevent the shit that destroyed the HiWF, but that is easily done.

Let's see who else is involved.

TheNthDegree

I...

I didn't make it on to your list??

:(

Even if I didn't, even though it would be fairly sporadic, going to university this year, I'd help out in any way I could.

AudiblyOffensive

Beth, my dear... you're what we call in the radio biz a "gold standard."

It's like when you make a list of greatest boxers ever.... you can forget about naming Ali because he's on EVERYONE's list. :)

Anyway, Beth's creativity would be a huge asset.

Amato

You know I'd be in. Just so long as we can manage to keep the drama to a minimum (it's never going to entirely disappear).

Black Death

Hey Cory... Black Death can help if you need it ... it would be fun to get in on the ground floor and make something good and put the fun in e-fedding ( yeah I know you can not spell fun from e-fedding but I do not care  ;D
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

The Soul

I'm in. Hi is dead. Not because of all the shit that went on, it's literally gone.

I got no place to call home anymore. I was never involved in all the hate that went down. Ask Pat, Mark, Chris, any of them know I never picked fights or sides, I stayed true to my home and that was that.

I'm down with this idea Cory. Cannot live without my RPing... so I say let's do this shit.

Amato

All we need is a site and some forums and we're good to go!

Sgt. Josh Underpants

This sounds pretty cool dude and I would be down to help out when I have time in between work and school
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I am going to move this thread...its not Joust material guys and I wish you good luck with your quest.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Exile

damn i didnt realize it was so many of you. I thought it was just cory kinda runnin his mouth. Id have to get a genuine interest list a couple other things and mostly see if i have the time. But I will think about it.

Bryan

same here but with everyone seemingly interested...put me on that list!

i can help in any way.