Exile

The Soul

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Exile

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

....this is going to be fucking sweet.....just saying.

Next step. Roster. C'mon people. I'm sure we can get 10-15 people in a few days.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I like that name and the logo looks awesome
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Ally

Would the old crowd be welcomed back though, minus the trouble makers which Chris told me are Jackson, Spiral and Jada Kaine?

Nick, Wilkins, etc all be welcomed?

I never make predictions, and I never will.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Well seeing as the guy seems bitter as fuck that the old HiWF closed, I suggest that wouldnt be a good course of action. I am sure Wilkins has the expertise to run his own thing anyways. This project should be about a NEW E-FED not HiWF 2.0 as I keep stating.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

TheNthDegree

I'll sign up for the roster for August just to help get things going. Once September comes, I'm gonna have to judge how hard school is gonna hit me (I have to commute over an hour one way). At that point, though I might have to leave the RPing aspect, I can still be involved, creative or whatnot. Depending on how things go, I might be able to RP a little bit. *shrug* We'll see.

Cory

Quote from: Ally on August 03, 2008, 04:20:37 AM
Would the old crowd be welcomed back though, minus the trouble makers which Chris told me are Jackson, Spiral and Jada Kaine?

Nick

Nicks helping Chris run it.

Exile

I know who i want in and who needs to be kept out. Dont worry. Also coming with me is a zero tolerance policy.