News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Who wants to start an e-fed ?

Started by Cory, August 01, 2008, 08:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

I was wondering about the titles. Are we going to use the old HiWF ones? Or at least the same designs?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Hatred, you seriously need to get away from this whole old HiWF thing mate. This needs to be a new venture for you guys. Something brand new with a committed staff and members who care about e-fedding, not something that has been tainted which I am afraid HiWFs reputation seemingly has been.

If you cling closely too the past it wont be too long before you start letting in the drama and problems you had before. Draw a line under it...new life, new fed, new direction with a bunch of people who get on together.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

Oh I know, but I was mainly talking about the belt designs.

They were all created from scratch from our old co-owner. Really pieces of work, if you've never seen.

Exile

I dont think im going to be doing that cory. I know that Eric paid wolvy a lot of money for them but we really need to set it apart

The Soul

I can have a go at trying to create something for the titles. That be ok with you Chris?

I can try to do the titles, a few PWA images, i.e. logo's and such.

I just want to help anyway possible.

Ally

Can this also be used as an attempt for people to build bridges!

People who have only fallen out because of other people?

I never make predictions, and I never will.

Cory

Ally, you better be joining........I need someone to talk EPL this season with, lol

Ally

I don't want to join if we're going to become elitist pricks who exclude people who haven't done anything wrong :(

However if we're just going to ban the dicks who ruined everything then sure as hell i'll join! :) In fact i'll look forward to becoming your first World Champion :P :D

Oh and actually getting an angle and not being screwwwwed over 90 million times by people who couldn't hold together an idea if i gave them a jar to hold the fucker in! Oh and being lied to by people who say they'll do one thing, then do another! Oooooh the bastards! All these things i look forward too!

Can I make a suggestion as well, on the old HiWF site, there should be a link or an explanation for the old guys who are looking to come back who we're not in contact with anymore, eg Southward, Botwin etc...

Exile

We are now accepting registration for applicants on our boards. None of the other boards are applicable right now as we merely want to start getting a handle on the interest generated first.

www.phoenixwrestling.net

This is a place of fun. First. Foremost. Always.

TheNthDegree

I VERY much like the Alice in Wonderland imagery.

...cause Mimzy were the Borogoves.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Guys

I don't want to see yet more posts where you find ways to slate what happened in HiWF before. I feel like a broken record. If you wanna talk about it do it on MSN or something away from these forums and you can tell Wilkins, personally when he spent the entire time slagging us off, to register here to post news about the demise of his fed isn't cool. I don't care if he thinks anyone else cares here as his justification for doing it or the fact he says he is helping Chris out. I am completely baffled and confused how people can sit there and say a load of crap about us on here and then think they can just waltz in here and everything is ok.

I wish you all the best with getting your e-fed off the ground, but keep any negativity towards HiWF of these forums from now on. We get the fact the place wasnt run well and people were treated bad. Thats why you are looking at this new place...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ally

I didn't mean it to come over like that, i just wanted to make sure we where not going to exclude people thats all, except the people who deserved to be excluded.

I always was and always will try and remain neutral.

/end talk of HiWF

Dave Johnson