News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Post Your Desktop

Started by Judge, August 17, 2008, 10:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge

Post your Desktop!  We want to see your whacked out set up or what you see when you sit down every day.  I'll get started below.

Judge

First Attachment is my standard screen.  Second is my screen in Expose Mode.

Cory

Atta be mark.

For the record, my old one was a huge favourite on boards, soll ill just link:

but, I decided to go with something *new*

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2817/22791017sa0.png

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Rebel Child

I've not changed mine in ages, and it shows my geekdom knows no bounds

Scott Carr

A logo I designed, I want to turn it into a tattoo so I keep it on my desktop... if I get sick of seeing it there - it won't be going on me.

This is a guy I know from Montreal, QC.  His name has been changed legally to Zombie and what you see here - is entirely tattoos.  Sick, eh?

Cory

^

Theres no way thats reall. but if I give you the benefit of the doubt, that's fucking tough.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

TaNK

Judge

TaNK

Well I am sorry I'm not a PC snob, like you.

T Jay

Judges desktop is tight... not just the wallpaper, but the icons at the bottom is cool... I gotta get me that set up.

TaNK

How do you get that setup btw?

T Jay

Oh yea I forgot.... Sadly, this is what I have to stare at everyday when I fire up the old desktop PC.... I'll have to add the laptops desktop later on.

Judge

Running Ubuntu Linux Hardy Heron (8.04) with the Avant Window Navigator as the Dock (that's the icons at the bottom.  Themed with Mac4Lin for the window and icon set.

JessiB

Duckman

Kind of boring but what the hell, it's ROH and I love it!

Peace

Duckman

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.