News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Expendables 2 just got better

Started by Gary, August 01, 2011, 11:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

He had some action in Saturday Night Fever...

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Look Whos Talking was a hell of an action movie...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Tezmission Black

Well I dunno what there gonna do with Travolta, it looks like they are wanting Bruce Willis to play the bad guy in this one so who knows, all this hype though makes me wanna see it on Star Power alone.

Rob

Face/Off was fucking awesome, Travolta totally owned that film.

I somewhat kinda enjoyed the first film... especially Mickey Rourke/s little monologue in the middle. Looking forward to the second, not as a bit of a movie fan, but as a guy that's grown up with all these actors and loves a bit of mindless, stupid action D:
SixersEagles

[/center]

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Kise on August 05, 2011, 02:00:18 AM
Pulp Fiction, Old Dogs...... kinda.

Let's not forget Hairspray lol. Can't wait for this movie.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Gary

I see him in the Eric Roberts type role, Roberts wasnt known as a huge action star but played a great asshole in the first one.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Cory

Can anyone confirm/deny if Arnold/Willis will be in the second?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

don't know cory , but I know jet li is back for this one
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Alex Smiley

Totally necroposting this topic.

http://collider.com/expendables-2-pg-13-rating-chuck-norris/138775/

The gist of it is, Norris reportedly did not like the excessive foul language originally presented in the screenplay for the sequel and refused to be involved unless that issue was taken care of. As a result of the change in the dialogue, the movie is now looking to be rated PG-13 instead of R. Kinda random perhaps, but what are your thoughts?

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Adam Wrong

Rob

The guy advertises World of Warcraft... I've seen language in that game that would offend even MDK
SixersEagles

[/center]

Black Death

does not bother me one bit

not watching for dialogue anyway
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

wont it being PG13 hurt the violence level in it?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jennifer

Well... the implication is that without the severity of dialogue, the rating has dropped from R to PG-13 which suggests that the violence wasn't too insane anyway. (That or that it's just the dialogue that is PG-13).

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

jagilki

2 hours of action stars sitting around a circle talking about feelings, crying and hugging.