News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

WWE's next game

Started by Shock Value, May 23, 2011, 04:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Want a better storyline mode. Hate the Road to WM.

Better/easier entrance video creation. Too complicated right now.

jagilki

from what I understand that's the Wii version.

jagilki

Tezmission Black

Quote from: jagilki on June 02, 2011, 11:06:22 PM
Nude Maryse Mode.

I second that

Also the Wii version is not THAT bad.

Shock Value

Anybody have any ideas for some new tag teams? I figure since WWE doesn't seem to care about the division in reality, I could at least spark the tag division in my game.  :knight: Here are my ideas-

JTG and R-Truth- "True Cryme"
Jack Swagger and Alberto Del Rio- "Todos Americano"
Mark Henry and Ezekial Jackson- "The Dominators" (Kind of a Nation of Domination rip-off.)
Sheamus and Drew McIntyre
Daniel Bryan and Evan Bourne- "Honor Society" (Based on their history in Ring of Honor.)
Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne (After a storyline where The Dominators injure Daniel Bryan, Kingston steps in as a replacement, and leads to a heel turn for Daniel Bryan.)

As you can see, I have way too much free time on my hands.  ::)

Hondo

Mark Henry and Zeke....

Man, talk about sucking the workrate out of the ring, lol.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Shock Value

Quote from: JackHondo on June 06, 2011, 09:20:24 AM
Mark Henry and Zeke....

Man, talk about sucking the workrate out of the ring, lol.

I thought I could use them as kind of a 'wrecking crew' heel team, kind of like Demolition. It would be a good team to get the smaller guys over!

I read on IGN that new details on '12 should be revealed at E3, I'll be sure to update as soon as I hear anything.

Black Death

i remember the game teaming up my character Black Death and Zeke Jackson ... I thought that was just funny as hell.
;D

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Tezmission Black

The last game I ended up getting teamed with Orton, I came up with the Team name Enigmatic Vipers

Shock Value

I kind of wanna feud Christian with Zack Ryder, as they dispute who was truly Edge's "number one Broski."

I already know a number of feuds I wanna run. I suppose it all depends on the final roster, but I'd really like to give CM Punk and Edge a Wrestlemania main event for the WWE Championship.

cwaowner

I like the new wwe 12 game, SVR2011 had a lot of great features...like reversing pins and the gameplay is fun... I respect how they were able to translate wwe into video games.

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Tezmission Black

Hopefully there is alternate attire for him, his long hair version too..that would be awesomeness.

Jonny Worldbeater

Not been impressed in the slightest by anything I've seen from this game so far. Looks really Madden syndrome laced, bringing nothing new but minor superficial changes to the table, if that.

I'm thinking this is probably going to be the first game in the Smackdown series in the full 11 years since it began that I'm just straight up not going to buy.

MattWard

here are some legends for the game

Earthquake and Typhoon

Ultimate Warrior

Akeem

Big Boss Man

Owen Hart

Davey Boy Smith

Eddie Guerrero

Test

Stables that i would create

CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Evan Bourne- The Outsiders