Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

WWE '12 Thread

Started by jagilki, November 23, 2011, 10:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Some stuff that happened to me in Universe

[spoiler]

So right now, at Extreme Rules John Cena won the Raw Title.  Post match Truth came out on the ramp and pointed to Cena.

Cue the beginning of Raw.  Show opens "The TRUTH shall set you Free!" out comes Truth.

"Crap Apple Dough" Cena Supermans his way to ringside, but just as he gets to the ring, he stops.  Michael Cole is in the crowd.  Cena jaw jacks with Cole, Cole lays Cena out.  Begin match.

Play as Cena, dominate Truth, post Cena victory Cole and Swagger get in the ring and lay out Cena.

Next Week it's supposed to be Cena vs. Michael Cole (w/Jack Swagger) but Cena comes out holding his arm.  He's hurt and can't compete.... "The TRUTH shall set you Free!" out comes Truth.  Truth pats Cena on the back and heads to the ring.

Truth destroys Cole.  Throughout the match Swagger is interfearing and 'causing problems till the ref throws him out, Truth wins in the end and Cole is hurt.  Cole is carted out by Medics.

Next week is Cole/Swagger vs. Cena/Truth.

Cena and Truth fist bump and Cena starts out the match vs. Cole.  Cena (me) kills Cole till it's time for a Five Knuckle Shuffle.  Cutscene, Swagger and Truth start fighting outside the ring.  The Ref throws them out, back to match.  Cena and Cole are flabbergasted in the center of the ring.
Cena busts Cole open (LOL at Cole commentary "Oh No!  Michael Coles face has been disfigured!")

Attitude Adjustment and

Cena wins

Post Match, Truth runs back into the ring and celebrates with Cena.

Clash of Champions (formerly Over the Limit) Last Man Standing match, John Cena defends the WWE Championship against Jack Swagger.

EXTREMELY back and forth match.  He reversed 3 Attitude Adjustments, I reversed 2 of his, Attitude Adjustment through table and Cena Supermans a win.

POST MATCH BROCK FUCKING LESNER (World/SD Champ) comes out and lays Cena out with the belt.

Raw starts and out comes BROCK LESNER for a Tag Team Match..... his partner is Cody Rhodes.  And they are up against........

Jack Swagger?  Huh?  What?  And his partner is......

"CRAP APPLE DOUGH!!!" Out comes Cena spazing out on the entrance ramp before running to the ring.

CUTSCENE!

Swagger and Cena bitch at each other over who get's to start the match.  I'm going to play Cena as it seems to fit the story.

Swagger and Cena work well together, end comes with Swagger hitting a move on Cody for the win (with me taking out Brock)... Surprised they worked together was waiting for a Swagger Swerve....Post match Swagger goes to shake Cenas hand.... Cena slaps it away and walks out to a shocked Swagger.

Next Week on Raw, repeat match, this time I shall be Swaggie.... Wait Cena comes out with no Swagger... Cena says "Bring it on" and it's a Handicap match.

match goes on for a few mins, nothing to write about

CUTSCENE, Brock starts raping Cena.... Swagger runs out for the save, it's back to a Tag Match.

Cena/Swaggie knuckle out a win.

post match Cena/Swaggie fist bump :( no explosion noise though.

news: Swagger has Embraced the WWE Fans

Next Week, Triple Threat, Swagger vs. Cener vs. Lesner (I think it's time for Brock to get a win and shall control him)

Cener is out second, but wait before he makes it to the ring, BROCK comes from under the ring and beats him down.

Match starts with Brock (me) and Cena outside the ring, Brock has Signature move already, hit it and quck F5, then throw Cena in the ring, beat down Swaggs a bit then

CUTSCENE, Swaggs and Cener double team Brock...  Really Really good match end comes with Swagger Bomb thing to Cena, F5 To Swagger and Brock wins....

No post match Cutscene? 

next week, no "remarkable match" (which usually means more storylines involved) however ME of Raw is Swagger v. Big Show for number one contendership.

Mid match here comes Cena to be a dick to Swagger and distract the ref when he tries to pin Show.

Swagger wins....

"Laddies and Gentlemen, I've received word this match is to Re-Start as a Submission Match!"

Hard fought match, no cutscenes, swagger ankle lock Swaggs wins.

no cutscene post match.

Fatal 4Way PPV Main Event Cena (c) vs. Swagger vs. Show vs. Punk fourway tables match.  Want Punk to win and be champ, but there's a story with Cena/Swagger...... GAH....

decide to let cpu play match and watch.

After a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong match Swagger wins.

no post match cutscene, on to Raw.

and it seems that particular story is over with no Cena heel turn like I was hoping for :([/spoiler]

Gary

Wait so not only does Cole dominate Raw..he dominates WWE '12?

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

jagilki

Quote from: Gary on November 24, 2011, 10:22:50 AM
Wait so not only does Cole dominate Raw..he dominates WWE '12?

That's the only time he's shown up for me.  I forgot to delete his alliance with swagger.

To not have peeps show up in universe put them in a "dead" brand (I use WCW) and make sure they have no allies/rivals.

Although it's not working for Demolition/Legion of Doom... but I think that's just because Tag Division is currently dead.

Although I made Daniel Bryan and William Regal my new Unified Tag Champs.

jagilki

Preset Movesets

• "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters
  • JTG
  • Primo
  • David Hart Smith
  • Finlay
  • Carlito
  • Umaga
  • The Boogeyman
  • Paul London
  • The Brian Kendrick
  • Gregory Helms
  • Jamie Noble
  • "JBL" John Bradshaw Layfield
  • "MVP" Montel Vontavious Porter
  • Shelton Benjamin
  • Charlie Haas
  • Goldberg
  • Gail Kim
  • Mickie James
  • Kurt Angle
  • Rob Van Dam
  • Mr. Kennedy
  • Jeff Hardy
  • Matt Hardy
  • Elijah Burke
  • Samoa Joe
  • AJ Styles
  • "The Nature" Ric Flair
  • Bret "The Hitman" Hart
  • "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

jagilki

Preset Ents

QuoteLegend 1: Hulk Hogan
    Legend 2: Bob Orton
    Legend 3: Mr.Perfect
    Legend 4: Dusty Rhodes
    Legend 5: Jim Neidhart
    Legend 6: Jake The Snake Roberts
    Legend 7: Terry Funk
    Legend 8: Mick Foley
    Legend 9: Ric Flair
    Legend 10: Lex Luger
    Legend 11: British Bulldog
    Legend 12: Ultimate Warrior
    Superstar 1: Kurt Angle
    Superstar 2: King Booker
    Superstar 3: Chris Masters
    Superstar 4: RVD
    Superstar 5: Sabu
    Superstar 6: Sandman
    Superstar 7: Test
    Superstar 8: Kenny Dykstra
    Superstar 9: Bobby Lashley
    Superstar 10: Gregory Helms
    Superstar 11: Matt Hardy
    Superstar 12: Balls Mahoney
    Superstar 13: Lance Cade
    Superstar 14: Trevor Murdoch
    Superstar 15: Big Daddy V
    Superstar 16: Shelton Benjamin
    Superstar 17: Paul London
    Superstar 18: Chuck Palumbo
    Superstar 19: Tazz
    Superstar 20: HHH DX(Glowsticks)
    Superstar 21: HBK DX(Glowsticks)
    Superstar 22: Y2J
    Superstar 23: Old Randy Orton
    Supertsar 24: Shane McMahon
    Superstar 25: Tommy Dreamer
    Superstar 26: JTG
    Superstar 27: Charlie Haas
    Superstar 28: Super Crazy
    Superstar 29: Doink the Clown
    Superstar 30: Boogeyman
    Superstar 31: Jimmy Wang Yang
    Superstar 32: Jeff Hardy
    Superstar 33: JBL
    Superstar 34: Umaga
    Superstar 35: Carlito
    Superstar 36: MVP
    Superstar 37: Hurricane
    Superstar 38: Great Khali
    Superstar 39: Old School R Truth
    Superstar 40: Chris Jericho(heel)
    Superstar 41: Boxer
    Superstar 42: Cell phone
    Superstar 43: Ladies man
    Superstar 44: Clumsy
    Superstar 45: Zombie

Jonny Worldbeater

Rented it out, got bored with it pretty quick. Won't be buying.

Chris Shields

Quote from: Jonny Worldbeater on November 27, 2011, 11:28:31 PM
Rented it out, got bored with it pretty quick. Won't be buying.
Well that's disappointing to hear from someone. All though it does make me glad that I'm planning to rent it first as well.

Tezmission Black

Black Death

I like it , it the first game in a long time I have to actually work to win a match.  the past games I usually dominate the AI and never lose ... but now I actually going to have to think out the matches and use some strategy to win. 

it been a long time I actually took a pin in this game and it happen to me first time I played it ... I was shocked.    the matches feel more epic and smoother to me , I get a great feeling when I win this matches now , because I feel like I earned after a hard fought match.. have not felt like that since smackdown here comes the pain

looking forward to the Royal Rumble , honest not sure if I can win it this year and I like that feeling. 

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

jagilki

Leander Apollo (I'd like Strike to tell me if he likes the attire)

and not my creation, but some screen caps of Panache

Black Death

jag , going to upload this weekend ,  I been really slow on the BD caw and now that I have the preset moves  it going to be easier to make my other characters
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

mostly for the Proctor and the Update to the Leander Outfit.

Bryan

at the end of the day, I wasn't a fan. Universe was cool to mess around with for a while, but Road to Wrestlemania SUCKED. and I wasn't a fan of the new control scheme either, it rarely let me reverse an opponents move but my opponent always countered whatever i did. maybe its because i'm not good but i don't care, didn't have a fun time with this. create modes were fun but not enough to warrant a purchase.

Joey WARPED

A friend is getting me this for Christmas! I can't wait. I hope the controls aren't as stupid as they have been the last few years... I miss the old controls of "Tap for regular punch/grapple" or "Hold down for strong punch/grapple" ..