News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

WWE '12 Thread

Started by jagilki, November 23, 2011, 10:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FXBlade

I found that the servers on the 360 were horrendous.  But due to a certain game shop that went into administration I was able to get a very good deal on a PS3.  The game servers on the PS3 are 100x faster and more efficient for downloading and uploading than the 360 were.

Do the servers have a cross over, or is it specifically for the game console?

I mean, can i download things done on the 360 for the PS3?

Fnord

Unfortunately, no.  PS only for PS.  X-Box only for X-Box.  They don't like each other.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Black Death

THQ always has bad servers when it comes to the Wrestling games ... It something that I can not understand , it not just this game , it has been for the last few games , this is just the worse it been.

It hard to understand because there are other games that have little problem when it comes to the online servers ... hell the UFC game is one  this is prime example , same company , different people working it and there online has little problems compare to the WWE game
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"